Drugs

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alakhami, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

I feel like Firking Cobain at this point i don't even care what I get a high from as long as it gives me something else than a feeling of constant emptiness, might aswell do some heroin, w/e.

Care to share your experience with drugz?

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I drink coffee from time to time.

Nothing I'm proud of

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I use caffeine sometimes to keep myself awake for studying or driving. in coffee or tea form.
    and alchohol sometimes, not to get drunk just slightly buzzed using tasty drinks.

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Same. I drink 2-3 american cups (ours are like 16-20oz. compared to the tiny euro cups) a day when I work. On off days just 1 usually in the morning.

I love my coffee. Have like 6-8 different brands of beans at any given time though because I am lazy I usually just use the Keurig that makes weakass coffee. It aint terrible though.

I have one cider/beer on tuesdays when a group of co-workers goes out but thats my limit. I loathe anything that impedes my ability to think.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    SaintKiwi likes this.
  5. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I recently decreased my caffeine consumption by 71% after starting to feel nonstop stressed out. I was drinking 2x 20 oz starbucks coffees per day, plus caffeine on weekends - that's about 680mg Caffeine per day. I've cut that to 195mg (29%). I've noticed I feel less stressed out and feel less upper back pain.

Otherwise, I'm a teetotaler - haven't touched alcohol or weed in 13 years.

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you drink between 1 and 1.5 liters of coffee a day?

have you considered that maybe Euro mugs and cups are not small but the US ones too big?

that's 1.2 liters

why would you drink that much coffee? what the hell is wrong with you people?

super71 and JellyBerry like this.
  7. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

I have a sugar addiction. Every couple of weeks I drink alcohol socially.

Gnomes likes this.
  8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I have ADHD, so unless I take my medication caffeine doesn't affect me the way it does others. When I work from home, I don't drink any coffee. When I'm in the office I drink anywhere from 2 to 8 16oz cups of coffee. Coffee is free in our office, as is pop and water. When I'm at home I drink a lot of water, so it is nice to have something different when I'm in the office. I avoid pop because I don't want all the extra calories. Black coffee has almost no calories, so I drink that.

As for alcohol, I typically only drink a few beers socially with friends. That's 3-4 times per year, and never more than 6 beers.

For other drugs, the only one I've tried is weed, and after a dozen or so attempts, the only effect I ever felt was that it made me thirsty.

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

In my experience European coffee is much stronger bordering on espresso which is why their cups are so small. When I use a french press I drink maybe half as much as I normally would.

My general stuff that I brew either in a pot or with the keurig is closer to coffee flavored water. I just like the taste. If I want something stronger I have a few pounds of Brazilian coffee my wife brought back to the states that will burn the hairs out of your nose.

Geressen likes this.
  10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I have an eating addiction, where I must munch as much as possible, regardless of the food. Does that count?
    I'm a big fan of dried meat just for the Firk it. Love the taste and texture. Perfect for munching.

Other than that, I drink socially or a beer at home/with family. Only tried weed a few times, it was alright. Smoked for a few weeks but quit. Never tried much other stuff.

While I see the upsides, I just feel like it's a waste of money. Which is saying much, cause I really don't care for money. The appeal just isnt for me I guess. Im perfectly fine eating something and playing some games.

Gnomes and Pattn199 like this.
  11. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

I thought more people smoke weed rather than alcohol in the US. After 18, I've come to the point where I consider the latter as something much more degrading. But I guess, a pint or 2 of beer isn't nearly as harmful to your consciousness as galons of whiskey or vodka.

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I stay away from most drugs as my blood sugar level already messes with my emotions sometimes and I don't think mixing more mind altering drugs into the mix would benefit me.

as you say there is a difference between one or two drinks in a social setting and boozing to get black out drunk, it's weird how many people seem to drink for the second reason.

On Tenerife one of the other people there was this Irish leprechaun. nice guy ,half my size he had an alchohol problem as in he got drunk on friday, two days later after a lot of crying while listening to Johnny Cash and asking people to buy him some beer at the shop and smoking in places he was told not to he was locked in his room with just water ( which someone else convinced him was vodka). luckily that prevented him from finding more alchohol and he was sober a few hours later.

13. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

Coffee all day long everyday, 1 beer everynow and then after a longs day work with dinner.
    Tryd weed a couple of times, not all that great to me, I get hungry, eat to much then pass out.
    Also did pep ones(idk the English name @BurnPyro @Geressen help me out)
    Dint feel much at first then shortly after I got hyper as fck and couldn't sleep till noon the next day, once I woke up after a fuw hours of sleep I had the worst hangover ever lasted for about 2 days so never tryd it again.
    Coke and the other cray Bane Shift I never used, probably never wil

JellyBerry likes this.
  14. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

I know it doesn't make sense at first but then you remember North American coffee is essentially muddy water and it all makes sense again.

I want to be edgy too so I'll participate in this thread by saying I have a mild Dorito problem. Mild.

Pattn199, Geressen and newsbuff like this.
  15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

mild doritos are for Firking *******

JellyBerry and Geressen like this.
  16. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Have had them shipped from nearing countries. It's not mild. At all. I don't eat them all day every day, but the crave when it gets to me is borderline insane.

Started when I was 5 or so, it's been 20 years and they're still going strong and even form part of my regular meals. If I were asked what real love is this would definitely be my answer or at least what would constitute the essence of it.

Pattn199 likes this.
  17. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

jesus.

18. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Ok maybe that was slightly over the top but I like them. That's all. Don't judge me.

I'll pass you a bag.

Edit: It's funny how bizarre it is that I just realised how weird that probably sounds to anyone not living in Venezuela, making it sound crazier. I need to move out.

Pattn199 likes this.
  19. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

whoa, you're in venezuela? How are things over there? I've been seeing some news reports that the country's on the brink of collapse or something

20. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I've never even heard of Doritos Mild.