Due to popular demand, I have changed the title...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Glad0, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glad0

Glad0 I need me some PIE!

So, I bought credits. With those credits I purchased one "10 pack extended box" and one "extended pack".

Now that the credit prices have been adjusted I was wondering if my credits could also be adjusted so I am refunded the "extra" credits I spent for these two items.

I realize this is a bit of a longshot , but its worth a try , IMO.

Haterz don't hate on me please.

Thanks

2. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

I'd say no - you made the purchase of credits, and exchanged them at an agreed upon rate. This thread is asking for trouble since everyone whou bought something will pile in here to complain.

3. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

4. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

Yeah let's not even go here.

I mean you know where these forums are. You know how to read and write.

You know pricing has been discussed and was given a response by the greens that something was going to be changed.

Let's not use the word deceived in the title of your post eh?

Senshu and Shuyash like this.
  5. Sesaine

Sesaine The King of Potatoes

I spent a lot too but like said above you agreed just as i did to the prices at the time so i would say no compensation is deserved or needed.

6. Glad0

I guess, but u know how stores offer you your money back if an item goes on sale or clearance within 1 month of having purchased said item? SAME THING HOME SLICE

#stophating

7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

You have no legal right for it, but I hope the Owls are nice enough to do it anyway. SoE once practically stole from me, that wasn't so nice ...

8. Glad0

but yeah, all good guys, was just wondering what you guys thought don't hate me a new ******* thanks!

I get it, i dont want this to turn into another rage thread like my last one did.

9. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Get over it.

10. Sesaine

Sesaine The King of Potatoes

Ya SoE still wont unban my other account from when i said a bad word on pox 3 years ago i would love to have my harbingers and stuff but SoE wont take the ban off for some reason

11. TheNidhogg

Guess youre screwed if you go in a month and a day later..

12. Taylor

Taylor I need me some PIE!

You wouldn't go to a supermarket or a store and ask for your change back once an item goes on offer or is reduced/increased. You certainly wouldn't expect to pay extra if the price increased.

13. Glad0

depends on how nice the employs are tbh

14. TheNidhogg

Tru

Glad0 likes this.
  15. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

Price has been discussed a lot, why did you buy so soon?

16. Glad0

cuz, i was being helpful!

17. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yeah, I kind of hope that they get refunds because they were early supporters. It would be nice.

18. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I purchased $50 purely to help them as a good faith offering.

I totally expected the prices to be changed and hazard a guess that a LOT more changes will be coming.

So if this little one turns your stomach then you better go get a bigger bag for the upcoming ride.

DOG's keep doing good!

19. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

If you bought these boxes simply out of good will, why are you asking for a refund?

20. TheNidhogg

Alternatively, you could have bought credits & then wait to spend 'em. Though I guess the credit:$ ratio changed as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.