Dunewalkers Mantle

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Anima26, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

dunewalkers_mantle_270x310.jpg

Dunewalkers Mantle

Nora Cost: ?? 30 maybe?

Equipped champion gains Domain: Sand and Desert Camouflage. If it is occupying sand terrain its gains Sand Spray.

Or

Dunewalkers Mantle

Nora Cost: 35?

Equipped champion gains Domain: Sand and Desert Camouflage. If it is occupying sand terrain its gains Deflect: Sand.

Or

Dunewalkers Mantle

Nora Cost: 35?

Equipped champion gains Domain: Sand and Desert Front. If it is occupying sand terrain its gains Evasive 1/2.

All 3 of these give the equip more utility, i like them.
    Thoughts?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    electus1 likes this.
  2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I would preffer Mantle to keep granting passive abilities.

Also Desert Front it's not needed on an equipment.

3. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Thats just plain redundant, it grants 2 abilities that only work when on sand terrain and then you use an "if on sand" clause

4. Anima26

Lol, i realise that now. It does seem abit pointless

Kampel likes this.
  5. Anima26

The current version is very boring and could do with something different. Its an exotic equipment but currently its very meh.

Gnomes, electus1 and Kampel like this.
  6. Anima26

Nora Cost: ?? Equipped champion gains Domain: Sand, Trail: Sand and Tunnel: Sand 1.
    Its flavourful atleast. @Goyo you probably wont like it because active ability again.

7. Kampel

Nora Cost: ??
    Equipped champion gains Sand Camo, Trail: Sand and *Summon Lesser Sand Elemental

*Summon Lesser Sand Elemental: Summon a small (1x1) Lesser Sand Elemental with 25hp, Sandbreach, Deathnova: Sand and *Desertbind into target available sand terrain space.

*Desertbind: this champeon loses 8hp at the start of your turn if its not occuping sand.

8. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

You just invented 2 abilities, this are the suggestions that never happen cause it doesn't worth to write new stuff for older runes.

Don't take me wrong, I love those abilities. I just don't like activables on equipment for this theme in particular, since them come with other activables and might get bottlenecked with a new one.

What about Hidden: Sand?

9. Kampel

Yes i know but @Sokolov put In that doc file that Derifos might come In the near future and would be cool to make his unique ability a "equipped: dunnewalker mantle" with this versión of the equip, 2 birds with one Stone(??)

electus1 and Goyo like this.
  10. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

:)

11. Anima26

Nora Cost: 35
    Equipped champion gains Domain: Sand, Desert Camo and Desert Master.

12. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

All stat buffs, I don't see people allowing it.

SPiEkY likes this.
  13. Anima26

What about:
    Nora Cost ??
    Equipped champion gains Desert Master, Sandbreach and Desert Camo.

14. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

remember when it had sandstriker and you slapped it on an imperator, those were the days

Anima26 likes this.
  15. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I do not like your suggestions, and I do not wish for a change to the rune.

16. Anima26

Do you use it? Whats your opinion on it?

17. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Honestly? I find it to be stupid, and slightly overcosted. It's an instanced damage buff, thats prone to counters, and easily abuseable. But I wouldn't have it any other way. It may be stupid, but it's my stupid. Nostalgia you know?

18. Anima26

Im a little confused. Did it used to be Domain: Sand and Evasive 2 before? Its not so much of a damage buff anymore without Sandstriker.

19. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

i use this 2x and its great on the right champion. do not change it, put forward a new equip if you want but i like dunewalkers mantle how it is. i even use it without sand just for evasive sometimes, like on skeezick blackguard. or put it on skywing imperiator to get full benefit.

20. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

now if desert front was added to it as is i wouldnt complain, maybe depends on cost.