Dusk Creeper

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Nora That, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Nora That

Nora That I need me some PIE!

So dusk friggen creeper.
    how annoying can a champ be. FW for one does NOT need any more ways of attaining nora but the little bugger stealths every time it soulcollects a globe. even if one can detect him he is usually behind all the other champs, meaning you have to kill them 1st and if u manage to do so he collects all the nora , allowing the player to summon more champs. And as we know FW has the lowest CD so by the time you kill the 1st volley the second one is already ready to summon. Personally I think soul collection should be completely removed from the game, but I would settle for dusk creeper losing stealth, so at the very least one has a small chance of killing it.

2. Dhamun

Dhamun Member

+

i'm in the same opinion

Nora That likes this.
  3. DrNiles

DrNiles Member

Nora That likes this.
  4. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

A question - have you posted the same type of comment on the SL/SP forums? As I remember correctly the Kanen Scavenger does the same thing, cheaper with more speed, damage and HP

TeaScholar and XFurionsX like this.
  5. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Kanen scavenger and dusk creeper are problematic because they are both very cheap efficient champions with soul collection,which the council members of both factions agreed should be adressed.Its a known issue and i am sure it will be a part of a future patch.

6. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Thank you for your opinion. it is my belief that dead eater + soul collection is the issue on this critter and will suggest the removal of dead eater. if you are having issues with stealth the removal of this champ will just see ghost stalker which is very similar but comes with illusions to boot. FW also has a plethora of soul collection options such as licking so from what I can see its that super efficient Nora combo being the issue.

TeaScholar, XFurionsX and Netherzen like this.
  7. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Making dusk creeper less amazing would help others soul collectors in fw see more play,which i support.

8. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Losing dead eater is more then enough.

TeaScholar likes this.
  9. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Get outta here you IS troll. Dont make me flash mob the is forums about... oh wait all of IS is OP...

XFurionsX likes this.
  10. TheBulwark

Also im still confused about this... a 5 speed 6 damage unit that costs 58 nora and does nothing but collect nora balls... remind me again why he needs a nerf? Detection gets him one rounded and he rarely does damage. If youre gonna take dead eater, rework him so that he goes back to his original package so i can at least use him as a ranged option in worms

11. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I'd like to see him get forage replaced with dead eater. This will bring his cost down and actually open more play options with him.

If a globe is in range you could potentially plop him down for some extra damage.

TeaScholar likes this.
  12. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

[​IMG]

XFurionsX likes this.
  13. TheBulwark

Wrastlin baby, wrastlin