Dwarven Medic.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bagoftrick, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I said you should be on the council you gigantic pĆ¼ssy. Geez grow a spine

SaintKiwi likes this.
  2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Your wrong move on man, the game wold be less toxic if older players just chilled out and moved on. I've also never been bad at pox I simply just could care less about rank and the bgs I use. You have made numerous posts/insults towards me in the past I just have no urge to look through all your posts and find them. I hold no anger towards you good sir and for you blaming the toxic environment on everyone else you really should take a hard look at yourself.

I'm no saint but at least I don't claim to be one.

Alakhami likes this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'm amused that someone would rate TheRed under Konung.

The guy reinvented KF on his own.

I'd rate Lepakko/Strings/Axeraiser/Konung on my level or under me. I have positive winrates against all of them. Especially konung I just dumpster. Then again, I'd rate dagda and thered above me, warfoot at least on my level.

Then again, Axe is probably referring to earlier days when I was still new-ish and not in my prime. So there's that. Shrug.

4. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I was already out of this thread, but this particular line struck me as amusing, and here's why.
    I don't really claim that people with limited knowledge on the game, or with poor skills, or even people incapable of progressing, shouldnt voice their opinions, or that they mean less.
    What I've been saying, and people kind of miss this point, is that the people I referred above shouldnt be on the council. It's pretty simple. And the reasoning for that isnt that their opinion mean less, it's just because the council should function as a "go to forum for balance", and these kind of players dont have enough grasp of the metagame to make balance calls.
    That is it, really.

5. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

6. Xzablaz

Xzablaz I need me some PIE!

so.. what conclusion will happen according player base to dwarven medic and other efficient healer is?

just curious noob passing by..

7. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

Dwarven Medic is still cheaper even with Cavernkeeper + SP bonus. Just putting this out there.

8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

48 x .92 - 48 x.04 = 44.16 - 1.92

Rounding, 44 - 2 = 42 which is the same price as Dwarven Medic if Cavernkeeper dies.

9. Ballballer

Thats a big "if" there buckaroo

BurnPyro likes this.
  10. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

In to say Pureblood Plainswalker also is a form of Dispel in IS. Just saying.....

Oh and buff Wizard of the Ways please.

Thank you

***hands off mic***

11. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Pede, does a person have to play games to have a good grasp on the meta or does observing top players suffice?

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Stop stalking me

13. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

no u

14. Ballballer

My alltime favorite corpse moment was when he gave moga trigger like +9 nora as a giant middle finger to Hashinshin

SaintKiwi and BurnPyro like this.
  15. Ballballer

Lushiris is bestalltime balance king of pox

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It was hilarious how hash made a thread about how Trigger was the best champ in the game because it was so stat efficient, only to see it nerfed the next week.

I always suspected it was a troll in order to test if Crupz would really nerf the stuff he was gloating about.

The good ol days man

17. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Lol, and when he made a hunter deck with old aspect of stone and what not to show how OP hunter was (which it was) but still lost to a Kanen deck :D

18. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

If you nerf Dwarven Medic, I'll stop playing. DONT DO IT.

JellyBerry and Pedeguerra like this.
  19. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Double win right there.

(Just joking cuz I saw an opportunity, got nothing against you.)

Osidan and Lushiris like this.
  20. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

If you do, will you give me your r00unze?