Dwarven sharpshooter

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by dueljewel, Jun 27, 2014.

1. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

Despite getting hit with nerfs ive been experimenting with 2x in my bg replacing the now terribad dmc. Im having major success with farshot 3 and tactical manuals. Was curious of anyone was experimenting withem?

2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I think its going to edge out Magister for number 2 slot, 1 being Scarlet still.

3. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

if magister kept 7 speed...all Firking day

4. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

i mean pending on map (SL map being #1) sharpshooter just tears some ass...i expect him and warogg to be nerfed by sunday trollolol

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

7 speed with Tele is soooo strong. He already can move 8 spaces on Turn 2

6. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Is Griffin Rider worth a slot for Bastion of Mobility for 74 nora if you choose Barrage 1? Tailwind is +8 nora over Bastion, Barrage 3 is +9 nora. He can get pretty expensive at 91 with Tailwind and Barrage 3.

7. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

I like the rider, he fits in well with sigils of course but we do have boost beast so he can work well with that too or in general as a high mobility burst unit.

One of the range units I have enjoyed is the barb archer, which while not as flashy as the SS, is a range 3-7 unit with FS 2 who strips armor. Add to it range knock back, or climb to ignore movement restrictions and hes got some uses.