Dwarves united

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Iskandak, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

The is gonna be tedious, so sue me.
    A long time ago when Pox Nora started the only reason I started to play is because of dwarves. I have a fascination with them, on every game I play I play dwarves mostly. It's gotten personal.
    So when the revamp got through I re-re-restarted Pox Nora with these guys as main goal. I want to play them and see their potential to the full.

Anyways;
    http://poxbase.com/deck/c5Ic8QCPCh7ctdc4Kc8Hc6nC8mc3Wcgacfgctas5Xs4BSlsvs4Gs6Ms4-sPrirYE1ye3i
    This is a drunken themed bg I set up over the course of 3 weeks and I read what most people said about most of them. Now with the release of the Dwarven Hooligan I kind of feel they got the boost they needed; a second champion that dishes out carouse like its breakfast.
    He is bugged, I know: Keg Toss is only 1 ap o_O but he is ranged, and he's strong. WORTH

Secondly
    http://poxbase.com/deck/c5Ic2jcFCq_cakctdC4Kc6nc5jC8Wc5mCgas5Xs4BSlsvs4Gs6Ms4-sPrHrYe1uehe3i
    I'm having trouble with a good dwarven bg. The problem is they dont really synergize as I want them to. I fail them hard.

So I'd like some critique on both bg's. :) (dont be shy, I'm nowhere near good, but I want to start ranked soon and both need to be ranked worthy (no, no, not limited rank but... rare league would be a major accomplishment))

Aside from that, I would like to ramble a little about a few dwarves I'd like to see changed or fixed:

Rock Guardian;
    Every time I look at him, I'm like: "Hey he looks okay, lets try him again". His size as tiny little idiot (2x2) feels awkward and clunky, but its survivable, so when u get him up there: BAM transform, kill the opponent... and then, I really want him to cleanse and change back to the little mountain dwellers I love, but he doesnt... Not sure this is as supposed to be, but his skill states he should transform back and nothing happens and im stuck with the lumbering oaf that spends 2 ap not changing back every turn.

Brubaker Brothers;
    My absolute most loved guys in the game. They are awesome, they steamroll trough any npc I meet, and they feel awesome. So I used them in pvp and they seem to die in the first turn I summon them and walk around with 5 speed whenever I do manage to use them/one of them. What I'd like to see changed on them, and this is actually a buff that would make them stronger than they should:
    Change Sibling: (longshot this :p) remove the +1 speed (and give brubaker brothers 6 speed anyways.) And add to sibling: when one of the siblings dies the remaining sibling gets enraged (1/2/3, I dont really care). I mean, if my twin (mind you I dont really have 1) dies I'd become a little agitated.

Windfury;
    I dont know if he needs to be changed, I just love him and want to play him.

Brewmaster;
    Brute please. (credit to this guy: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/brewmaster-add-class-brute.4839/)

Northern Cross Militia;
    His picture... I'd like to see it changed, make him open his eyes or something. Now he just looks like he's a very happy panda about the fact he is going to die quite fast.

Ramblings off, looking forward to all of your comments :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

It's sad that you cannot run the ironfist collector with equipment boon, provision and snatch at the same time. So, how are you running him? as a beater with boon and provision, or as a enrage provider with snatch and shatter?