ELEC BG LIST OF BUGS = TOO MANY

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by RedScarlet, Jul 19, 2015.

1. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

1) Call: Celestial Spear disappears (despite the relic not being deployed) after apparently a stealthed Bone Trap is occupying the targeted location.

2) Storm Field + Overcharged Golem (w Electricity Eater) + Lightning Rod + Skull of Decay in play

Usually I use Storm Field then uses lightning rod on my opponents to deal damage with my Overcharged Golem taking the hits, healing, while dealing damage to my opponents (equipped w LightningRod).

When Decay is in play, somehow after the healing is halved to (5dmg from Storm Field = 2 HP healed per step on Storm Field), 2HP/step, all my opponents didn't take any damage. Lightning Rod should have taken 75% of the damage.

In my understanding =

Lightning Rod (75% of damage)
    Electricity Eater (50% of damage into healing)
    Skull Decay (50% healing)

Results in =

1) Overcharged Golem takes damage (5 electricity damage)/step

Then 2 conditions are applied:
    2A) Equipped opponents take 75% of 5 damage = 4 lightning damage

2B) Overcharged Golem heals for 2 HP (from the initial 5 damage) from electricity eater

Then the final things comes into effect:
    3) Skull of Decay halves 2HP to 1HP healing.

BUT INSTEAD: Opponent didn't take any damage, my golems are healed for 1HP. Feels like (2A) is moved into (3), and (3) is moved to (2A). Lightning Rod only takes into account the 1HP healing, which puts it into 0.75 damage, rounded down into 0.

However, from the description it should be 1->2A+2B->3...because Lightning Rod should take into account the damage the Golem receives, not the damage the Golem is healed for.

PLEASE fix this. I've been on several hiatus only to come to a disappointment every time: either from bugs, or from lags. This is just too much coz it wasn't really a short game, I feel like wasting my time with that match and managing my runes only to find the whole combo was bugged. Sry, I rarely raged or rant, but this time I really feel like an idiot setting all those things only to find its not even working properly yet.