Electrocurse

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Paper Skull, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

I played against a really cool, interesting deck, and I want to share my version of it. It's awfully thrown together, and I don't actually have the runes for it, but daaang would it be cool.

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/Cg_C7yCoPC42CaXChVCi0Cg1CwHs1kS3ts7yS82r2YrTr2Ze1Ke1fe1-

The primary combo is having both Magelords and a Spark Crone out. With each Static Greeting, you're able to deal 19 damage globally.

Everything else is just an expansion off of taking advantage of every unit being cursed, and when every attack heals some of your units for 1/4 of that attack, you're healing quite a bit.

2. only

only Active Member

there are more things you're missing!

Barbarian Bolt has Static Greeting.
    Soulbane for another/alternative source of global Curse.

few more runes and the core is done.
    your non core setup seeems weak though.

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

These are called electrocurse bgs, and they are really common/popular/hated.
    The core are spark crones, elsari magelords, voil stormflyers and barbarian bolts for champions, and ussually in the support section you find soulbane and sources of global damage and stall like tome of hate and unholy tomb.
    In this kind of bg, you can even include xulos to use as a bomb.

4. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

I have seen only one and I think they are cool.

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

6. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

In my experience a chop deck with 1 magelord and 1 crone is better than any deck with 2x of them.

7. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

I think the BG would run really slow compared to other metas. but if u wanna test it out, you might as well post the results. I'm quite pessimistic as I've fought these kinds of BGs and they're so ez to take down due to early nora denials.

8. MadLotar

MadLotar The King of Potatoes

I actually have a bg like this, it has been around for years but the bg is called pain curse. It tends to trigger off of static greeting, and global curse effects. The main runes used for this are spark crone, mage lords, and champs that provide static greetings. Any spells included should be used to spread curse or deny healing to further the effect. Any other champs in the bg are there to either synergize or slow down your opponent so that you get your machine going. There is also a death charged module in there, so champs like Aspect of Death, Chaos, and Voil King Ruubgal are all good.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  9. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

So whats the general rule in this kinda BG?
    2 Spark Curse is core
    X Elsari Coven units
    X DMZ units (Shadestrike, Despoil, what are your best picks?)
    X Static Greetings? (Barb Bolt vs Stormflyers?)

and for offense, would you go for
    Forsaken Conduit (more tanky and sustainable)
    or Forsaken Exploit (more offensive)

I'd like to see the real optimal curve of a spark curse BG, I believe it'll have a champ avg of 74-78 nora (which is high)

10. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Here's a bg I used last.

Most champs are easily replaceable, but I'd like to note once again: you don't need 2x crone or magelord, but vengers or other antiheal options are cruial.

11. Destorum

Destorum I need me some PIE!

it really depends if your trying to play chops or pain curse, if its the latter you do need the pair of crones and magelord as well as ways to apply either curse or shocked however going the shocked way makes things more reliant on crone, basically its just a bunch of grinding people down you can easily put in chops with a heavy pain curse deck but alot of the curse units themselves have a lower HP so your normally better off just using numerous debuffs alongside EDs and such to ruin peoples days, defiled is also a super strong condition in a deck built around the paincurse and most disease DoTs are great. don't stress too much about getting vengers I never had any and ran the deck perfectly fine without them just find a style that suits you more and run with it