Elemental, Djinn, Endless Devotion, Zemi [Suggestion]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RedScarlet, Mar 27, 2014.

1. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Would it game-breaking if I propose these changes, which imo, makes sense both lore-wise, and also thematically. These proposals are to:

A.) Make Nids-Djinn synergy an actual beneficial synergy rather than a cost-upgrade, a racial limitation, and either a forced-clustering, or forced-separation (to not proc Careless)

B.) Benefits Splits and create more variations for meta

PROPOSALS on Eles:
    I.) Tackling the redundant upgrade on Mud Elemental's and Zemi of the Elements' "Elemental Zephyr".... while also taking care of the issue that SP/xx is less supported than others.

1) Zemi of the Elements should have Nora Gem, or at least Endless Devotion and make it split with ST (the only Elemental theme). As of now, its a) shoeboxed, and b) very useless due to the fact a 3AP attack would get rid of it immediately.

2) Elemental Zephyr should either stack, or (this might be OP) there should be other racial synergies between elementals. Or simply... Bulwark: Elemental or something.

II.) Inter-related Theme for Elementals in ST and SP: Endless Devotion and Serf to the Djinn

1) Serf to the Djinn into Elementals instead of Djinns. Its weird how SP gets multiple subset racials and themes. Nids are Nids. But then there is another subset that is obviously useless: Serf to the Djinn, despite Sustain: Unstoppable on the overcosted Peaks Dew

2) Serf to the Djinn should not give Berserker (Careless), its very weird how it punishes Nid players instead of rewarding them. You force them to cluster to trigger a racial bonus, moreover making them waste their APs to 0, only to gain 7-8 AP the next turn whereas you can store it up to 10/11 if Berserker does not proc. When I play Djinns, sometimes I want the Serf ability to not proc.

2. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

This is a dirty lie. It isn't shoebox and at 18hp it's probably a two hitter for most champs. And that champ probably needs to be ranged due to deafening aura and repulsion. In a one on one middle font situation it's pretty great.

3. 0ryuk0

0ryuk0 I need me some PIE!

I think Zemi of Elements should just give a global +1spd for all friendly elementals in play.

4. RedScarlet

Oh its 18HP? whoops sorry2 my bad. I always thot it was 15.... but I just haven't found anyone who's using an effective Serf BG, so I didn't get the chance to see it in a 1v1 situation. N I believe if you're playing ff sp, you wouldn't have any wild slots to put Zemis in. TT, Echo, CleanseEme, VK Crypt, Banner... so much better options. But other than 1v1 situation, what good is this relic, really? Maybe I just haven't seen it in action. . . . . .

Even in Serf, it doesn't boosts the Nids, only the Elementals and it boosts SPD, so the effects can only be seen one turn after. Because if it gives Racial boosts and potential AoE damage, wouldn't it be more logical to utilize it in power turns? (altar in fw, or coordination in st, or snap crypt in fs)?

and if the 3 dmg and Distract is annoying, for what zemi costs (35 Nora) I was actually expecting something as decisive as a Poison Trap or smtg.... If its a contesting relic, proper comparisons would be the shadowspawn relics, hive (25hp) instant AoE dmg, and such.

the only use I found using this relic is instant ghetto detection if i don't have my detect champs out

0ryuk0 likes this.
  5. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

Elemental Zephyr already stacks. That's what makes elementals good, they get like, 10 speed each.

I would like to see Djinn switched to "Elemental". It seems superfluous.

6. RedScarlet

Huh? Are you sure? thats weird. I played an ele BG a few months back, and it didn't stack at all despite I have 2 sky breaks and a zemi all side by side. this new or smtg?

and yea, its weird to have Djinn and then Elemental. As weird as Grizzly Bear is not a Garu + Beast.