Elf bg

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Sunutsu, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

I just decided to switch to FF elves and I could use some help. I am missing some leg runes like thorn collection and elven strategist because they aren't available on poxbox. If you could help me with this fast it would be great because I am sure several of the spells and champs I have in this bg aren't very good.

2. Baalzamon

Baalzamon I need me some PIE!

Archer Commander, Deadly Tracker, Elven Taskmaster, and Civilized Wilderkin work pretty well. Check out their abilities and see what you think. I am far from the greatest player but they seem good to me.

3. mahesar

mahesar The King of Potatoes

4. GameJack

GameJack The King of Potatoes

Other than the elves mentioned earlier, can try

Colossal Boa has a elf on top! Tank.

Can try Elven Bard in place of Archer commander or together for the dmg boost.

Elven Ancestor for alt dmg, ally KF, adaptive KF.

Elven Druid!! though 5 spd but can tank(bear) melee(wolf) fly n detect(eagle +2 spd) n range magic dmg =D

5. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

I have x1 elven ancestor should I x2 her?

6. mahesar

mahesar The King of Potatoes

Ancestor is very strong atm and I'd say worth a 2x as long as you have room for her, taking into account her cost and the average cost of the rest of your champs. If you have the shards to forge a strategist, since he's an exo, do it. He is handy is pretty much any kf deck really.

I don't see it run as much because of the need for build up, but elven statue provides a nice little radius of healing based on how many elves you have out, and it counts summons/illusions as well, so long as they are elf illusions. With a wizard of the ways, you can move it around the back of your lines since it has about the same range as his attack, keeping the healing where you need it.

Also, if you don't already run them, at least 1 ghost stalker is never a bad thing. I run mine with swap, for placement, and illuminate to take care of high def champs. Soul collection is almost never a bad thing either.