Elven Ancestor...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HalfGodBro, Jul 14, 2014.

1. HalfGodBro

HalfGodBro The King of Potatoes

Am i the only one that find stupid to have a KF runes with Ally Kthir forest? or Savage Tundra for the same thing? Also she need to lose 1 speed, in FF KF she is at 8 speed, and in ST she still get 1 ap from snow + 10 HP, i also find it weird that she is a Split rune that is only useful in FF

Morfeas likes this.
  2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It's indeed quite silly how you can run it in FF ST with ally: ST

Interesting concept, but silly

3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yep, silly. The bonus isn't game breaking, but it really isn't that ... smart

4. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

5. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

COUGH KF BONUS COUGH

6. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

OMG. You mean this champion is a 7-speed and gets the faction bonus just like everybody else. I mean that's crazy. There are like no 7-speed champs in the game. This is why the KF faction bonus is so much fun; it's like walking into a One Direction concert with a "Boy Bands are Stupid" tshirt. Which they are, of course. But arguing about it is likely to be very rewarding. And it gets +10/+20 HP when played in an ST BG. That's just crazy!

The adaptive is a fair point; the idea of ally appears to be prompting split play and the dual option makes this an easy FF add for either faction. However, this is probably intentional as "something different" (the devs do like doing different). Adaptive is certainly more powerful in a FF BG but there are plenty of other champs that have the same option (magnus comes to mind but ther are other runes that only play well or play better in faction).

As to it being a more valuable rune in KF, I would have taken the opportunity to chime in with something about spell spam which seems to remain a popular rant. In reality, it's a nice alt damage option that has some nice flexibility (phase shift is very useful) that fits a need that may be better met by others runes in ST. However, don't let logic get in the way of a good rant.

7. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

If she loses 1SPD because of KF Bonus I will spam the forums until she is full ST again...

Fix her in some other way!