Elven Archer

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Gaedel, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Elven Archer just may be too expensive for what she does. She does not have any base abilities but Attack: Arrow with Upgrade 1 path being Barrage 1, 2 & 3, Upgrade 2 path being Sentry 1 & 2. Minimum nora is 68 and maximum nora is 73. Her base stats are nothing to write home about either, 9 dmg, 6 speed, 5-7 range, 0 defense, 34 HP.

http://poxbase.com/#!/champion/45

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I feel like barrage ranks price isn't very good, I feel like taking the rank 2 for +6 or rank 3 for +9 is too much, I would run her in the cheapest set up of 62 nora.
    She can take all the boosts that elves can stack on a single champion and send it 7/8 spaces away, think that you have command, banner, battlemaster, improve damage, improve range, drive.

3. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

She's 62 nora for a Rng 5-7 champ first off and then we start adding stats.

If you run her in FF Archers where she works best she has anywhere between:
    9/13dmg
    7spd
    5-7/9rng
    Burn 5.

She's great in Archer's, good in Elves and decent in FF meta, she's fine where she is.

4. Gaedel

What do you need in order to obtain the high-end stats?

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

Karmavore and gillo like this.
  6. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

7. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Motivate, Improve Range, Commander: Archer, Battle Master, Battle Hymn...lots of options. All depends on how you want to build the bg.

8. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

A banner, archer commander, elven bard, taskmaster, elven strategist, fire for effect, light of the circle, etc.

9. Gaedel

Wow, OK thanks! Sorry, I'm trying KF for the first time and want to make sure I'm on the right track.

10. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

If you're looking to get the best out of her and other archers mate I'd work with x2 Light of the Circles, x2 Archer Commanders w/ Command: Archer or Improve Range. That's a good starting point that cover's some decent bases, if you have them you can run Bowmages with Commander: Archer to allow your Archer Commanders to A) Benefit and B) Let them run Improve Range, without sacrificing the global +5hp +1dmg.

Fire for Effect is the way to achieve Burn 5 and it's amazing.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014