Epochal Dreamweaver

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Pixyrus, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Epochal Dreamweaver
    Race:
    Elf
    Class: Druid
    Nora: 64-72
    Art: An Epochal elf has one arm stretched out guiding a smaller elf into a different realm that has appeared before them. The realm is lush with vegetation and has vast rivers gleaming in the sunlight. The elf seems to be entranced with the images before him.
    Flavor Text: The things we call dreams are what the Epochal elves call reality.
    Size: 1x1
    Rarity: Rare

DMG: 0
    SPD: 6
    RNG: 1
    DEF: 2
    HP: 45

Starting Abilities
    Psychic Aura 3
    Flight
    Dream - Enemy champions within 3 spaces gain Wandering for 2 turns. (AP:3 CD:3)

Upgrade Path: 1
    Fading Light
    Stealth
    Sabotage: Psychic

Upgrade Path: 2
    Dreameater
    Magical Aura 3
    Charm 3

2. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

I love the flavor- I loved the rune as soon as I read the name.

But a couple points:
    -druid class is being phased out, so it might be better as a shaman, priest or wizard

-it seems to fit the same niche as fae dreamer (stealth, utility, flight, dreameater/auras)

-double rank 3 auras is really, really good. Probably too good. With two auras, you can double the 'reward' for the 'cost' of positioning close to enemies.

Suggestions for flavorful abilities: grant:teleport, fascinate, psychic compulsion, phase shift, premonition, voices in their head, or the grimlic's portal ability.

Tweek516 likes this.
  3. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Pretty cool. I dig it.

4. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Antagonize in the 2nd upgrade path would be interesting. Imagine antagonizing a champ and then stealthing!