Ethereal pool vs PvE

Discussion in 'New Pox Nora Client Beta Bugs' started by Hierokliff, May 25, 2017.

1. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

When i destroyed the enemy shrine with a circus deck containing Ethereal pool, the timer did just keep going and i had to close the game because i couldnt get out of it. and when i got back i couldnt play that encounter again. Daily Skirmish
    testing again against the next PvE.

noticed circus decks still work in daily PvE, its probably just custom PvE it dont work in.

Same problem in the next PvE i tried, i can see the shrine explode and then it just keeps going on...

2. Ves

Ves The King of Potatoes

I don't know if this is a bug with Ethereal Pool specifically, or anything that causes the AI to lose on its own turn. I had the same bug, but its trigger was defeating a boss with the damage from Frost Aura.

Durand likes this.
  3. haroldkin

haroldkin I need me some PIE!

I have successfully beat the AI with Ethereal Pool, match ended and received rewards. Have also had it hang several times. Not sure what may have been different in each case.

4. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

This isn't a PvE only bug.
    As i've had it happen to myself when facing other players.
    The game will end up being recorded as a victory but you'll be forced to exit your client and restart due to the freeze.