Ethereal Soldier and Phantasmal Creeper got hit hard with hex nerf

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by alegre08, Sep 10, 2015.

1. alegre08

alegre08 The King of Potatoes

I understand that other people see it unfair that hex is the only pseudo-attack that has a CD of 2 and not 3. but seriously, when they decided to implement that change, have they ever considered Phantasmal Creeper and Ethereal Soldier? It COMPLETELY destroyed how those runes were initially designed

I really want to attack other factions right now for their OP stuff but I'll try and be the better man and suggest how to fix those two runes.

#1 Remove ethereal from base.

This way, you can actually use them as combat champs. Hex CD 3 and Ethereal just doesnt work.

#2 Give them corporeal form instead.

This way, they can still work somehow similarly the way for which they were designed. To attack and be vulnerable or to maintain incorporeal and be a roadblock.

#3 (This one is only applicable to Phantasmal) Remove Attack Physical and Give him some other support abilities. Maybe grant aura? Coz let's face it, with that horrendous stats, he cant last a round engaged to other champs.

Feel free to post your ideas. Maybe we can figure something out and help save them from getting shoeboxed

2. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

They got hit but they are still playable and alright and there are much worse champions out there.

alegre08 likes this.
  3. alegre08

alegre08 The King of Potatoes

i know. im sorry if it's not clear but i guess my purpose for starting this thread is to save those 2 runes from becoming one those "much worse champions out there" since they were initially designed to function with hex having a cd of 2.

Netherzen likes this.
  4. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I know,but alot of changes have happend within FW with this patch and i think its best to test and see everything before asking for more changes.

5. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I do agree with you.

It's important that we don't overlook these things and assume people are QQ'ing because their favorite thing got nerfed. Slight reductions in power level i can deal with, but if something like this messes up the core strategy of how a rune is used it could really ruin certain people's playstyles.

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yeah, it sucks pretty bad for those two. I'm down to a single Phantasmal Creeper, would be hard-pressed to include a second. For them, this wasn't CD2->3, it was CD2->4.

15Deadmen likes this.