Everything has too much damage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Buff Minos.

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

id like to see less 0 def and low hp champs, especially as their nora cost goes up. stuff like elven archer and goblin archer are just silly and I dont know why this type of stuff still exist in the game.

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

? Poor guy read the title this post was made on Wednesday i must be one hell of a time traveler.

4. super71

Nah even colossal with it's change has been nerfed but that was one of those abilities that needed changed.

I guess that is my main thing is range damage being overpowered. I recently having been playing magic amp now and then with k'thir and i won i think every game and the games consisted of me stalling until i got mene out then laughing hysterically at my 34 damage a turn mene even more overpowered when i threw down a bulls eye. In the past melee could take a few hits and then have some hp left to at least engage nowadays getting pot shotted from range can be 15 damage and higher.

5. super71

I see what your saying i don't typically like those champs either but if melee is gonna be super expensive because my champ has 3 defense it's to the point where i rather have 0 defense and just have my champ be more efficient. Defense only costs 2 nora but it's hardly worth having on most champs now as every single ability in the game almost says it ignores defense. With the most recent change to precision we steered this game to an even more ranged dominant game considering evasive 3 was like the only thing besides elusive and arrow eater that is worth having anymore.