Evolve

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Tarth, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Anyone playing it? Its been pretty fun so far, nothing to fancy or special just good old simple minded fun.

http://evolvegame.com/

2. nakaruru

nakaruru Devotee of the Blood Owl

A friend invited me to play with him ( to poor to have my own ps4 and he for some reason has two) It was a fun time but seems like there are some clearly superior hunters lazerus is stupidly powerful and cobals tagging makes it almost impossible for a monster sneak away or backtrack. Having said that we did play for quite a while and I never felt bored and some players are really slippery when playing the monster. I was a bit disappointed you can't be the monster if you qeue as a group so didn't get to experience the game from that end.

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Saw it on steam. didn't check it out further.

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

that ended with "de-volve RIP' however this is wrong as there is no such thing as de-evolution because evolution trough natural selection and reproduction makes species better suited for their enviroment, it is not a linear thing in wich the more advanced things are better evolved to suit their enviroment. there would only be de-evolution if somehow the individuals best suited for an enviroment are killed off each generation, but that just makes them TOTALLY unsuitable to that enviroment ( wich kills them off) making the not killed off individuals better suited and more likely to pass on their genes.

common mistake.

5. Tarth

The reviews are complaining about the price, plus the DLC that is already out/on the way. Not the game itself, in fact most say good game just not a fan of the DLC

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  6. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Looks like a fun game to play with friends. Not worth it though, with its current marketing plan.

7. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

90usd on steam
    10/10 only looked at it to see why people would pay 90.
    Stared at it a little. Fired up killing floor, never looked back

Geressen likes this.
  8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Looks like 60 to me.

9. Leadrz

Oh o_O it qas higher before i think. I think it was pre-order or beta idk.
    Or maybe it was changed to aud for me..

10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

There is a season pass + skin bundle that is 99.99 which is pretty insane for 1 game.

11. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

poxnora

12. Leadrz

That might have been it.

Yeah i wouldn't pay that much before i got to play a game unless it had a great precedent -> elder scrolls oblivion ect.
    Bioshock, dark cloud ect.

13. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I have no response that can adequately match your answer...

14. Leadrz

Played pox for years.
    I drop a few $ on it's specials erry now and then

15. Tarth

^0 bucks is fairly normal for most new big name games. Its actaully a fun game with lots of tactics and options that open up as you play. I expect it to grow to be even more fun as things get released.