Expansion champs I think need to be buffed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mw24, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

no, I mean the buffs on queen were permanent.

2. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Okay i misread your "then" as saying that it was changed to be permanent in design

3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

several range units need their nerfs reverted, very few of the ranged units nerfed actually deserved them. Most of the ranged champs nerfed were already mediocre or sucked.

Also alot of the top tier range units werent touched at all, which is odd since they should have been nerfed first.

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Note that this champ has a huge modifier right now for the range.

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Conduits are permanent until targets change or it is destroyed.

The original intention with the Queen was that she gets the buff for the same duration (i.e. until targets change or it is destroyed).

6. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

mw24 you do realize all the runes from this expansion are usable and some are borderline op ?

7. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

This is par for the course with him. He wants Corpse era champs.

8. super71

Were already almost there again lol valdaci bolter, again a situation where multi-attack on a range champ is dumb. We realized this with snaptooths and were gonna go through months of seeing it again with bolter. Pox past is always the future.

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

There are about 12 or so ranged champs with multi attack. There are also equips/spells that give multi attack. About 8-10 of those champs are playable and one of those equips are usable.

Do you think they should be changed?

10. super71

Yes I think all range champs with multi-attack should be changed, we just nerfed range why would we promote giving a champ with 5 range multi attack in a faction with rage band. With every patch were taking 3 steps forward and 6 steps backwards. They did range nerfs across the board, and then produce a ton of ranged champs with the expansion that are all very very strong.

Multi-attack on range will never be okay, if you don't believe me just look in the past at all champs that had it. It just gets frustrating watching the developers make the same mistakes over and over and not even you can tell me it isn't.

11. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I just think it's weird he doesn't have Ferren Focus, honestly, same with The Silent Master. At least as Upgrade options.

poinl and mw24 like this.
  12. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Wait, what?
    LOL

13. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Neither one really needs it. Silent Master enables it's use and Leaf has No Khan Do and Flanking. It would also be a sandbag in a FS or FS/X bg.

14. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Please just leave smoke form as it is, changing its range or removing dissipate might make it not as good. Seriously though I have got smoke form to 9 speed 68 hp and 21 damage b4...

15. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I agree somewhat on Silent Master, but not on Leaf on the Wind. As far as sandbags, that's part of why having it as an Upgrade Option would make sense. Besides, Slowing and Sundering is actually useful in FS, even if the Freeze portion doesn't have anything to trigger other abilities like in ST.

Note, I don't think those champions are really bad without it mind, I just think the lack of Ferren Focus is weird.

16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

this isnt true at all, you need to build stronger decks and practice more if you want to contribute positively to the balance discussion.

Bolter is one of the few new champs thats well balanced.

17. super71

haha

18. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

You are right MW24 Goblin King needs upgrades from the next 5 champs, its not like it is the best champ of the expansion or anything lol... Anyway I cant wait to get my hands on a Blast Mage, I have a sneaking suspicion it might be as good as Goblin King...

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

seriously, alot of ranged units are just as good or better than bolter. I could name like 10-20.

20. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

no it just needs a cost reduction and possibly a redesign. the goblin theme as a whole needs to be reworked.