Expo 29 Meta-check

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kalasle, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Dude we are comparing RD to the older version of BC, which had the stealth mechanic. We are not even touching this shoeboxed version, because if we are comparing spells who can be predicted like this, you should really compare BC to Impervious.
    This post of yours bud:
    [​IMG]

Im getting stressed with this conversation so Im out of this thread. Sorry if I dont reply further.

2. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I prefer blizzard cloak mainly for its ability(like whispers of the mind) to trap melee champs for a kill. RD is very much better at keep things alive vs range (duh), but it doesnt have the additional benefit of directly transferring into death for an enemy melee unit that happened to engage.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

@Pedeguerra You were referring to old Blizzard Cloak, possibly Ballballer. But Badgerale and BP were most definitely not talking in a past tense manner. This Blizzard Cloak isn't even shoeboxed...

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. Pedeguerra

No, just directely transferring into death the ranged champ you moved in to get the kill. But ok, to each his own.

[​IMG]

Compare it to Impervious.

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

If you're as good you as you claim to be, you wouldn't let your range champion die. I've never lost a ranged champ against IS because of an RD. But okay:rolleyes:

6. Ballballer

I feel like that's quite a big exaggeration don't you?
    I would take prenerf blizzard cloak over impervious any day of the week

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Baller, you willing to share moga and meta lists?

8. Pedeguerra

Of course.
    My comparison is: old Blizzard Cloak x RD.
    Cydna was comparing new Blizzard Cloak to RD and saying it isnt shoeboxed. I then asked him to compare new Blizzard Cloak to Impervious.

Dude, please think about what you are saying. The only way to find out RD is up is by effectively attacking the champion, even if its only 1 attack. Obviously there are way to mitigate that, but I was referring to BB post because there are ways to mitigate deaths from melee who are engaging as well. Jeez.

9. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

@Pedeguerra
    While I have tried to account for it, it's likely my opinion is skewed because I play a melee heavy faction (though the deflect on high damage is bad too) - but it may be that your opinion is skewed by running a range heavy faction.

I'll just say that blizzard cloak gives me much more trouble than RD.

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

11. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

I have many fond memories of SpiceyIcey running that Super Mosharn deck and blindly double(occasionally triple) tapping into RD with it.

12. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

lonx.PNG

Due to popular request.. (0 people but I wanted to sound cool) heres the lonx i've been playing with. Most of it built with the help of @JellyBerry just a few bits and pieces for my preference. UD damage with ST hp <3

kalasle likes this.
  13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Two Facilitator with 3 equips -- what's the reasoning there? He good enough on his own?

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

15. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

I only ever have one out, but I pilfer/toss the darius to reset CD's and sometimes will with bone charm but it gives him vuln so he dies alot. gotta run 2! :D The stat buff/ap on equipment is great for one rounding

Howlers are better than strikers with protective buff imo. Not even 1 facilitator? missing out there! Also 2x bonecharm it's like ST mini-avarice! Otherwise we are pretty similar

16. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I didn't know Howler had Protective, i'll run x1 for now to test it out, but 1-4 range 17 damage Power Strikes are insane.

SPiEkY likes this.
  17. Ballballer

sigh, ive said this for years now

SPiEkY likes this.
  18. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

I'll put a striker in to test too :D

19. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

upload_2016-8-4_20-48-57.png

This to get each of the Heroic Achievements in rotation right now

Don't Stand Too Close: deploy 4 or more champions with an aura ability
    Contenders: Win 20 PvP games (haven't won with this deck)
    Blasting Fuse: Deploy 2 or more champions with a Blast ability
    Punishment: Deploy 2 or more champions with a Nova ability

upload_2016-8-4_21-45-2.png

Oldie but a goodie

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  20. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

I threw this together the other day, won a lot of games.
    upload_2016-8-5_12-6-48.png