Eye Collector

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by badgerale, Sep 28, 2016.

1. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Eye Collector
    Underdepths

Art shows a female nefari dressed in rags and hides, she holds a curved dagger in one hand and in the other a series of eye balls strung together with a cord. Her own eyes have been sewn shut.

Flavour text:
    Not all Nefari submitted to the service of Sheoul. A few fled into the permenant darkness of the underwilds. In this sightless realm, a new way, a new magic, was needed to survive.

Speed 6. Damage 10. Defense 0. HP 45. Range 1. Approx 65 Nora.

Attack physical

Blinded - this unit is blinded (-15 Nora)
    Blind
    Summon: Eye Totem - An Eye Totem relic is summoned to an adjacent space. 15 nora

Upgrade 1: Cast Cauterise / Blood Magic / Psychic Nova 3

Upgrade 2: Evasive 3 / Defiling Aura / Dodge 1

Eye Totem

Art shows a crudely sculpted stone head, it's expression is as if screaming. In the hollows of the eye sockets have been placed real eyeballs.

HP 15, defense 0

Psychic Ping 1

True sight: friendly champions within 5 spaces of this unit gain precision and strike.

-----------

I think things could be a shade darker in UD, what with all the goblins and bunnies of late.

A champion that has positives and negatives.
    Because she is blinded, she can only use basic attacks herself when there is an eye totem within 5.

This requires three new abilities, so I doubt it stands much chance of being made, but I put it here anyway. The blinded ability would be a cool tool to have available for future stuff though.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016