Eye-Orb [FW Relic]

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Erlade, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Erlade

Erlade The King of Potatoes

Eye-Orb
    Faction: FW
    Rarity: Rare
    Artwork: A giant cyclops eye covered in glass, with smaller glass eyes glued randomly onto it and resting on a metal pedestal.
    Flavor-Text: "I approached it from behind, but the main eye whirled around as soon as I got close. Next thing I knew, there were a whole bunch of Stitched all over me!" - Elven Ranger
    Nora Cost: 35

This is a relic with the following abilities:
    Detection 3
    Teleport 2
    Summon Stitchling 2 - A Stitchling champion with 5 damage, 3 speed, 0 defense, 13 health, Numerous, and Multiattack 1 is summoned on target adjacent space. Cooldown: 5

---

Since my last idea for a Stitched rune didn't work out so well, I decided to try again with a completely different concept.

This relic adds a new tool to the already wide variety of Stitched champions. The main purpose is to counter enemy Stealthed units, as well as provide weak units to distract the enemy. Summoned Stitchlings would not drop Stitched Remains upon death, since that would unbalance the game.

Originally, the Eye-Orb was going to have Summon Stitched Remains, but I figured that even with a long cooldown, high AP cost, and high Nora price, that ability would make this unit too powerful.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
    Woffleet likes this.
  2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Relic Champion - This unit is affected by spells and abilities as if it were a relic.

Do you really want people to be able to kill it with a spell for a fraction of its cost? Haunt, Demolish etc. wont be fun for it.

Leadrz likes this.
  3. Erlade

How about if I changed it to 'This unit takes damage from spells and abilities as if it were a relic'? That way it couldn't be immediately destroyed, and can also be healed by other champions.

4. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

What about you simple change it to be a relic with the Stitched ability, self-teleport, like the ferren one, detection, summoning and thats all?

5. Erlade

I guess that would make more sense.
    I'll edit the original post, then.

Woffleet likes this.