Faction Boxes & Packs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fikule, May 2, 2014.

1. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Been thinking of this from a new player perspective.

Right now you might need 2-3 boxes just to build one BG that probably can't even accomplish any specific theme.

What if a player could buy Boxes and Packs for a single faction? These boxes and packs would contain both Core and Extended runes (maybe even just core?). Their purpose would specifically be to bolster the players runes in a single faction, allowing them to build BGs in the chosen faction faster at the cost of not gaining runes from other factions.

Most other online CCGs allow this level of "faction" focus. It would be nice if pox could do this too.

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  2. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

This actually used to be the case a while ago. Maybe after the revamp they'll alter the marketplace.

3. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

That would be an awesome idea! I second that.

4. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

whats wrong with just selling the theme decks outright? they don't have to be the teir 1 build and their non champ rune sets don't have to be optimized either, but at least it will give you the guts of a theme that you can then fill out yourself. im saving my gold to get a bonesaw deck. but if they also had a lich deck, vampire, witch, stitched, zombie, spirit.... id have a strong incentive to skip the gold grind and spend money.

GabrielQ likes this.
  5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

More theme decks would be nice, current ones are outdated in their purpose, they should be remade, focusing on a jump-right-into-pvp mentality with well balanced battlegroups that are easy to understand.

6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I would love to have a faction related pack for Extended/Core. But I think the newest expansions should stay the same.