Fallen Draksar as a split rune

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Faust, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Let me use him my undead friends

2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Feel free to. We dont really use him :)

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Fallen draksar doesn't do anything, why do you want it?

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

DRAKSAR NEVER DIE>!

5. Vallassa

Vallassa The King of Potatoes

Only if we get a Forsaken Waste version of Valdac.

6. Faust

Accualy, Fallen Draksar is great rune, i mean it would be great if it was SL split rune, draksars lack shatter champs, and he is LOW nora cost road block i kind like him he would benefit from sermon etc :)

7. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

In my opinion, the cost difference between draksar spellsword and fallen draksar it's far outweighted by the utility the spellsword brings, in speed, alt damage and tanking potential

8. Faust

accualy Fallen Draksar would trigger ALLy FW so meybe Doomslayers and templeguards would benefit

i would like to see him Splitanyway like it happened with Psion

9. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

I think they could tweak this guy around a bit for sure :). He kinda gives me a skelly vibe too. Think they should add that to his race and then give him a unique kit to support both being in the draksar theme and skelly theme as a cheap/mid-costed champ.

10. Faust

Seems more like Zombie to me, but accualy he is fine as undead i think

Cheep 53 nora champ with shatter is always welcome

Fallen Draksar for Split Rune 2014 !

11. Faust

Gedden just said he will consider makeing him split :)

rickyjpen likes this.
  12. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Congrats :D

13. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

SKEEZICK BONEBLADE 2015

14. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

I cant see why not.

15. Faust

accualy BoneBlade is just skeleton made of sketz bones

and Fallen Draksar that we talk about is just "Fallen" i guess he was not resurected just made partly undead or so, or at least like his text say

"Though the Fallen Elsarin have ceased their raids into Old Valdec, there still remain testaments to the days of active conflict between the two nations"

he have some kind of mind still, thats why he could be favoring with SL still.

BoneBlade is just mindless bones.

16. Faust

Fav things Fallen Drakie would bring in SL ( nothing OP or so. )

accualy this small fix ( FW / SL Fallen Drakie ) would make 3 runes benefit

1)Fallen Drakie - he could see play more offen, 53 nora drakie benefiting from Sermon and SL banner could be nice road block ( way better then footman ), Shatter is welcome when it comes cheep, regen and nice Hp ratio would make him runable, keep in mind almost all draksars that are meta now are 80~~ nora, so cheep spams always welcome.

2) Drakie Doomslayer - this one would love to see his undead friend in SL, one of my FAV draksars that never see play more or less, meybe All-y FW that could accualy trigger would make both of em find a spot in decks.

3) Temple Guard - again Ally - FW

Fev thingys

1) Fallen Draksar is ONLY Draksar race rune that cant be run in FF SL, even rip demon alphas was made split from UD into SL/UD ( same favor wise thingy like in Fallen Drakie case, a Demon made into Draksar and here we got undead Drakie ), we also have FS/SL split rune - Psion, so mixes are posible.

2) SL Drakies kinda LACK, champion based shatter options, we have only over costed Mengclan's that have sword breaker so they cant shatter eqips on ally's, oh and Consulate, well she dont have a spot in decks anymore i think again 70~~ nora champ. AND SpellSword i forgot about.

3) EVERY race in game can be Tainted, so i cant understand why brain dead skeletons or zombies can be "Tainted by spell" into drakie and this rune cant be made split

4) This small favor would make part of community happy and wont break anything.

5) Probably only Biggest fans of this great race will run him anyway so no game breaking or so.

6) OWL's will accualy show us that community will have influence on game, when it comes into reasonable thingys.

I RLY HOPE this will happen, now when OWL'S accualy listen to playerbase.

Sorry for spelling mistakes or bad english, its not my native lang etc.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  17. Faust

double post sorry.

18. Faust

Second its FW forums and we are talking about actual FW rune.

19. Faust

Accualy he is 53 nora champ with 50 hp ( if u take hp up ) and regen 3 ( also up ) i guess its tanky almost 1;1 nora / hp cost. so he is good.

Also makeing rune, at least sometimes runable is better then keeping it UNrunable at all.

and it should be like 2 min fix, adding SL faction into his code.

this small fix wont break anything and would make player base happy, if not happy with rune happy that players accualy have influence at game they play.

20. Faust

Shatter and Boon makes him the winner, you tottaly forgot about BOON and it was you who said BOON is worth it.

BOON its accualy what makes him better IMO

Immunity - Disease
    40% Poison resistance,
    Fearless ( in land of global fears )
    + 20% nora from globes.

i will take 50 hp unit with regen 3 over 41 hp unit with regen 3 and +2 def ( but accualy i would take riposte as 2nd up, but again welcome to the age of range spams )

and considering Shatter a BIG win over nothing....

VEREDICT: Boon made Fallen dude win.......

so well.....

P.S dont tell me that when it would come to deck building and "wild cards" you would take Footman over Fallen Drakie ( considering he would be FW/SL )

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  21. Faust

Well, anyway i am sure you would like to see Fallen Drakie split rune, if you like Draksars i am sure you support it.