Favorite Cereal

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SaintKiwi, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I don't like bustling cities in general, I don't like party attitudes, I don't like big lightshows. Totally a matter of taste, really. I do not like the center of Berlin, I do not like most of London, I do not like Munich. Hannover is alright, Oxford is great. Its just how I judge cities - in my book Vegas is not "cool" or whatever, it symbolizes things I don't like. If someone else goes there and enjoys it, thats great for him.

2. devourx

devourx New Member

Crunchy nut <3

3. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

it just proves to me that you are vulnerable to the manipulation of popular media. Sure Vegas has places where you can party and rage at times, and you don't have to like that. But there is so much more to that city than what is advertised. It houses one of the leaders in cancer research and has some of the finest arcitecture and hotel management firms. It is not near as busy as some cities like new York, LA, Chicago or Berlin.... It has a very simple road system that ventilates the traffic very well. Heck. Even Salt Lake City is more hectic in that manor. Nazis symbolize Germany, but that does it mean I don't like Germany. You can't comment on the state of a cities business or lifestyl without having been there. All you have to go off of us its reputation, and Vegas has the reputation of getting a bad reputation. That's a terrible thing to based defined opinions on.

4. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

do you turn in english papers with that keyboard

5. Boozha

I don't really care for the plus points of Vegas you bring up. Its just not something I like, don't get so riled up over it. I bet I wouldn't like the architecture much either. Completely and utterly a matter of taste.

6. PurpleTop

its a windows phone. Editing is damn near impossible. Just go with it

7. PurpleTop

really I'm just pointing out how ignorant it is to judge a place before you visit. But stubborn people will be stubborn. Some people simply refuse to be enlightened, and will stay ignorant

8. Boozha

So I'd have to visit every place on earth before I'd know whether I'd like it or not? Not really, man. Maybe you think my inferred judgement is incorrect or unfair, but that doesn't make it less useful or necessary. I can't do everything to know whether or not I want to do it.

9. PurpleTop

actually, id say yes. I don't like people from France but that doesn't mean I don't like France. I don't know if I like France or not since I've never been there. You may have no urge to go to Vegas, and that is fine. You probably never will. But don't make judgement calls on the state of the city or the lifestyle until you have in fact visited.

10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

yo

vegas is dumb

edit ama

11. PurpleTop

I wouldn't know if I like Houston, Texas unless I've been there. And since I've been there, I can say that I don't like it.

12. Boozha

I know that I probably wouldn't like it because they are reasonably similar to things I know. I think that is a reasonable and effective way to judge things in absence of further information ...

13. PurpleTop

Don't judge a book by its cover. That's all I'm gonna say for now. There is a reason that that is a well used saying

14. Boozha

Well, eventually I have to judge to see what I do and don't.

15. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I just wanted to talk about cereal guys

16. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Too bad.

17. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

The problem with Vegas is not it's image or what it symbolizes or whether or not it's a party town... The problem with Vegas is that it's in the middle of a freaking desert and you have pebbles instead of grass for your lawn.

18. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I guess I don't belong here

19. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

THIS IS OFF TOPIC OK AND SOMETIMES THREADS GET REALLY DERAILED AND GO ON FOR DAYS AND DON'T YOU TRY AND TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME I'LL GET REALLY FLUSTERED OK YOU DON'T KNOW Bane Shift KID UGH GOD WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN A MAC

guess who i am

edit VEGAS BABY

PurpleTop and SPiEkY like this.
  20. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

a ******.