Feeble Attempt on FS/FW

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by 15Deadmen, Jan 18, 2015.

1. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  2. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

I don't even know what you're tryinna do with that BG, mind explaining?

3. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

Trying to win? lol So sorry about the lack of description. I'm just trying to make us of the nora stealing mechanics that FS have with Rook and Corsair whiling being annoying with FW

4. RedScarlet

The best synergy you can aim with fs/fw is spamming zombies, while building up nora advantage, so you're kinda.... On the right track... Maybe...

Tortun's nora gen is good on paper but unless its a full on tortun bg, its not gonna pop that many nora.

Explain to us why you use: Shadowshank, Draksar Psion, Risen Yeti

These are all random and you're not even gonna win above rare league if you don't try to build a synergy between them

Here:
    http://poxbase.com/deck/CgPctC6qc4mc93CdYCfLc7_CkyCujcu+cils1S4Ns1Psns5Bs54r3mrNrGe2qe2w

A) Fleshweaver witch + Timmy will spam zombies all across the board

B) Death guard is a spot-bodyguard for anti rushes

C) Since you're playing nora advantage you need 2 dusk creepers to get all those nora globes and 1 death harvester

D) marsh gargantua is just a roadblock, while 2 augur of the deep is to actually kill something.

The way I see it you can roadblock with a load of champs (polluted mart, marsh garg, death guard), or zombie summons, while pawning from range with Augur, Dead Fairy, Timmy

Additionally, goading mask is usable by all those zombies you're gnn spew. Now most of your zombies are gonna be mini Darkmarsh Instigator

You got 2 doom for OP champs such as bouncers or IS angel or heroes

You got cheap relic contestant: flashbang, sacred temple

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Shadowshank is a spot remover in the same vein as Doom but with different mechanics involved. Great champ, don't think it needs a ton of justification. Risen Yeti is silly good. I'd stand by that champ until it dies for the fifth or sixth time.

6. RedScarlet

Yea, but 2 of them means that either its flexibly good in any situation, or the bg somehow combos well with it (e.g, Undertow and Shadowshank)

15deadmen did not specify the use or utility offered in this split, OTHER than shadowshank's general use.

Same with risen yeti, his Frightful Aura is good, yes. But the lack of undead should be justifiable by "he's a good enough tank on its own, etc" This would enable the reader to get the reasoning behind most of his 2x runes.

Like okay, we know some rune choices are because the runes itself are auto, but how are we gonn help him out without him specifying "chesse" and "synergies" that he's aiming for.

Tldr: most people wouldn't bother to help a thread with a single link without any explanation on it