Ferren snowspinner orb of frostfall

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by GoldTiger, Nov 7, 2016.

1. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

When Snowspinner moves snow terrrain is spawned underneath the targets.

e.g.
    Snowspinner comes in to range of a friendly champion (5 spaces). Moves 1 space towards champion and the ground beneath it becomes snow.

WAI?

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Why not?

IronStylus likes this.
  3. GoldTiger

Makes you have to think even less about what to do in order to make the strongest support ability in the game work? Why should a unit not have to move to reap the benefits of evasive and reflexes 3?

4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Because you deployed a rune with a support ability and casted an ability on top of it. Doesn't make sense if you apply the same logic to a lot of other effects and interactions.

And "the strongest support ability" for real man, you are losing your "hero" status very fast.

5. GoldTiger

The same thing happens with inkblight witch and her DMZ aura. She shouldn't be awarded the curse effect for walking in to you imo. By the way you worded your reply I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing.

And what "hero" status? I was just asking if the interaction was WAI?

6. GoldTiger

Trail: snow reads:
    At the beginning of each turn and whenever this champion moves, the spaces this unit occupies becomes Deep Snow (Impeding 1) for 3 turns.

And the champion with the ability never moves hence why I am asking if its WAI for something not to move and still get a snow space.

Similar for inkblight witch DMZ

Elsari Coven:
    Whenever an opposing champion is deployed or enters a friendly Dead Magic Zone, it becomes Cursed for 2 turns for each unit Witch you control.

But them walking in to you is not 'entering' DMZ (from my game knowledge of other effects). At no stage does the champion that should be moving (the one with trail snow (not spinner) and the champion on the opposing team for inkblight) move to reap the benefit/downside as the game text states.

For example take poison cloud:
    When a champion enters the poison cloud it becomes Poisoned for 2 turns. Champion in the cloud when its spawned (or champions spawned inside the cloud) take 6 damage. Any champions that move within the cloud take 3 damage. This damage ignores DEF.

You moving in to that champion (with bloated toad) doesn't trigger poison cloud. Them moving in to you (which it says) does. This is why I'm asking if the above effects are WAI.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016