Fesh Hero

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Woffleet, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

Collossal Fesh
    Descriptions: The first fesh tunnels were made from live gargantuans............Some are still alive.........
    race: Fesh, size:2v2, class:none
    Nora:100
    HP:60
    ATK: 20
    DEF:4
    RNG:1-4
    SPD:4
    Base:
    Cleave
    Collossal
    Cast Fesh sacrifice
    escalate

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

That flavor text put a idea on my head:
    Imagine a champion like wavecrusher mechanic wise (as in deploy, wait a moment, met a condition and kill everything)
    A gigantic fesh with massive HP and defensive abilities, it has a start on cooldown ability that allows him to make a tunnel (with his body) to any place within X spaces that allows friendly champion to travel through them (think of excavator mines) in both places there would be a 2x2 champion (the mouth and the rear) and they would share HP, so your opponent has the chance of killing the champion to stop the teleporting.

Woffleet, 0ryuk0 and RedScarlet like this.
  3. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

ooooo lemme try lemme try:

Tito, the Friendly Fesh Tunnel
    "Imma be, Imma be, Imma be a tunnel"
    Race: Fesh, Size:2 x 2, Class: Engineer
    Nora:80
    HP: 80
    ATK: 0
    DEF:1
    RNG: 1-2
    SPD: 5

Passive
    Calcify
    Immobile
    Unique
    Planarbound
    Imma' Bee a Tunnel
    (Create a replica, of this champion, named Tito's Mouth, on target unoccupied 2x2 space within 8 spaces. This unit loses half of its MAXIMUM HP (rounded down) and the replica has that amount of HP. If so, both Tito and Tito's Mouth gains Colossal, and Unstoppable. Friendly champions adjacent to this champion may be relocated to an adjacent space of Tito's Mouth for 2 AP as long as either Tito and Tito's Mouth is in play. Whenever Tito's Mouth is destroyed or removed from play, this champion loses Imma' Bee a Tunnel permanently. This ability starts on a cooldown of 5 turns).

so the effects of imma bee a tunnel would be:

EFFECTS:
    1) Create a replica, of this champion, named Tito's Mouth, on target 2x2 space within 8 spaces.
    2) This unit loses half of its MAXIMUM HP (rounded down) and the replica has that amount of HP.
    3) Both Tito and Tito's Mouth gains Colossal, Unstoppable, and Planar Bound.

STATIC EFFECTS:
    1) Friendly champions adjacent to this champion may be relocated to an adjacent space of Tito's Mouth for 2 AP as long as either Tito and Tito's Mouth is in play.
    2) Whenever Tito's Mouth is destroyed or removed from play, this champion loses Imma' Bee a Tunnel permanently
    3) Stars on a cooldown of 5 turns.

You can't abuse:
    Relocate: Ally him so you can font-gib, he has Planarbound
    You cant use him as a fontgibbing Fist of Gheytion because he has Immobile
    He would only be a pseudo-Voil Transporter that's stationary, basically he's a pseudo AP-gen for adjacent ally champs, so that they can swarm the opponent way easier.
    Have a 5 turns timebomb ticks until he will be a tunnel.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  4. only

only Active Member

it could use Scrolls mechanic "starts on CD and doesn't cooldown. when X happens, its CD is reduced by 1".

so considering design, X could be anything: kills/attacks/dmg amount.

[​IMG]

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

We kinda have that with sacrificial power, but it would be nice to generalize it a bit.

6. 0ryuk0

0ryuk0 I need me some PIE!

Name: Colossal Fesh
    Faction: Shattered Peaks
    Race: Fesh
    Class: None
    Size: 2x2
    Rarity: Limited
    Text: The first fesh tunnels were made from live gargantuans............Some are still alive.........
    Nora Cost: 99

Champion Stats:
    Damage: 12
    Speed: 5
    Range: 1-3
    Defense: 3
    Health: 60

Champion Abilities:
    Attack: Physical
    Tunnel Master: This champion moves directly to target space within 8 spaces. CD: 3 AP: 4 (New ability)

Trail: Unstable Ground (At the beginning of each turn and whenever this champion moves, the spaces this unit occupies becomes unstable ground for 3 turns) (New ability)
    Colossal
    Planarbound

Unique

Champion Upgrades:
    Swallow Whole
    Ground Crusher (At the beginning of each turn, all spaces within 3 spaces of this champion becomes unstable ground for 4 turns) (New ability)
    Clamp
    Slam

I also suggest that all feshes can walk to unstable ground without taking damage.

This champion is the main tank for the fesh so you could freely set your feshes in play.
    In upgrades, you can choose Swallow Whole and Clamp for easy kill. Clamp with 1-3 range would be a support for your other fesh in play to set a play until the champion is being clamped.
    Ground Crusher + Slam would be a very big problem for opposing melee champs.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    Woffleet likes this.
  7. Woffleet

Thats what my original idea was. I thought it'd be to powerful though

8. Woffleet

What if he had a ability which aloud fesh to use burrows as mines? that end through it

9. Woffleet

cool!