FF FW zombie deck

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Joker, May 24, 2014.

1. Joker

Joker I need me some PIE!

2. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

In my opinion, i would remove the ghoul for another mute stalker, the bag of filth is not intended for zombies, but for black death, the corrupted guardian is very easy to kill and its a lot of nora, why not try a risen moga?

3. Joker

will give it a try, thanks!

4. NFix

NFix Member

This is mine.

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/Cg+cg_CpQCfLC42CpwcoXCwoc9dc4ns6ZspsgSns4fs5ar2XR2NrTr8e21e2J

its sux against stealth deck. but they are nice.
    Corrupted Guardian can be very strong just need to be played carefully.
    I still missing 2x coragh. u can replace ghouls for them.
    once if the faction bonus is active and not playing against fw, ghouls are nice tanks.
    High warlock have a nice dmg + repurpose. u cant use it on the witchs summon but u can use it on the swarmed zombie.
    a fleshblight with 200 hp and 30 dmg cant be dodged :D

the tactic is to keep deploying till the faction bonus trigger than let the apocalipse begin.

5. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

tomb guardians not good with pults?

6. Joker

That is genius!!

thanks for the idea, but i feel more like replacing the ghoul actually. going for another mute stalker for the sweet motivate!

7. Joker

u mean crypt guardian or tomb lord?

8. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

crypt gaurdians, the ones with relic synergy. they can drag the pults around yeah? just wondering really if people get all their shots off with a stationary pult. or how many shots do they consider worth the cost/slot.

9. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Ussually you place the pult were your enemy will be forced to deal with it or eat all the shots in his face.

10. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Crypt guardian is a little to expensive when you have other runes you need for that nora bracket. You are trying to get 5 Zombies out and CG makes it harder to do so.

11. Joker

i don't think they are necesary, just because the catapult has that 4-8 range they don't need to be dragged too much, and as you said, they become useless after 4 triggers.

12. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I would replace ghoul with mute stalker and corrupted guardian with risen moga. But I think that the main problem do you have is with your support section, I would cut dead zone vodoo, 1 anathema, execution order, corpse pile and bag of filth to include essence drain, unholy tomb, second pult, second mobi, and I would replace soulreave for reaper's blade also. The other slots are for you to decide.

13. Joker