fire bg

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by rambo09, Feb 2, 2015.

1. rambo09

rambo09 The King of Potatoes

hi guys,I'm pretty new in this game I'm lv 34,i built several bg,some of them i just copied from some post,and i want to create something by my own,in this case a fire bg,but there are a lot of runes and i don't know with runes should i buy ,I'm gonna post here all the runes i consider for my bg and so u can help me chose,in one link are the champions and in the other the runes spells and equipment,and if u guys think this bg could work for ranked games.
    tks guys :)

http://poxbase.com/deck/C4=C23CqwCuWC6-C29cwICiOcdOcdIc60c5-cbciPc8pc27c99c5uc5+c3Mc1pctGcpx

http://poxbase.com/deck/s6Gs10s5xs2...86s8XsAsDs70r2r3TrVrAr20eNe24e1Je6e2ge12e2Kez

2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

not that bad a start, but always focus just on the fire based spells/champs when going for a theme

http://poxbase.com/deck/C4=c6-C8dC29C8ac6Mc60c8pClGCa8s6GS2ls3os86s8XSAsDs2zr3TrAr3Xe2K this is what I run and it's probably only alright in ranked

I haven't tried this bg that much and only have the stoker in there for initiative and purging flames so you can probably switch him out for a lavaflow or goblin dirtbags for amp fire

3. rambo09

4. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

5. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

You have pretty much all bases covered. I just wanted to point out a few things.

Consider running a molten cloak. Or at least give it a shot. For 25 nora, it does a lot of things. Especially on Fire giant. Running against fire immunity bgs will be very difficult. You need to include at least 1 caliginous cauldron. 2 sacrifice is 1 too much imo. and I think demon lich are 2x auto, or at least they used to be when I used to play fire.

Anyways, everything else looks solid. All the best :)

6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I'd look into popping another Ruby Catalyst in there somehow, that thing is straight-up OP as tits.

7. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

I'm confused why none of these replies contain Caliginous Cauldron. Not only do you no long auto lose to fire immunity (I guess you can resort to shrine bombing with borghas and ember wasp if you run those), but it's also great to play around several abilities like Crystalize, Arrow Eater, Deflect, Evasive, Tough...

Disables your fire eater too though so careful with stuff like Nightmare

8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Pheezy mentioned it, so I didn't feel the need to bring it up again

9. narvoxx

ah my bad, must have just read over that, ye you really want Caligious

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. rambo09

11. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Put Fireslinger, add an Demon Shield to him, and you are done! Also, there are one equip that make you do 50% more fire dmg, take a look, amybe you like it ;)

12. narvoxx

that would be Firelight Gem, amazing on Grimlic. Important to note by the way that Caliginous Cauldron will cancel out any and all amp (but still better than 0 damage to immune champs)

13. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

cauldron will also hurt fire eaters (but at times this is something you need)

14. Ramymanify

Ramymanify The King of Potatoes

15. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

16. Ramymanify

17. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Whenever something takes fire dmg, it gets +2 hp, when it dies, it deals fire damage equal to its max hp divided by the number of champs it hits (with a cap). Also, it can kill itself so you can set it off yourself.

18. Ramymanify

damn and i set it near my shrine :/
    Thanks for the clarification

19. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

yeah, the best spot for it is your opponent's font right before a volatility turn so it can get tons of hp

20. Ramymanify

Volatility turn ?