Firk with boobs. Why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AmmonReros, Jan 24, 2015.

1. HiveLord

HiveLord I need me some PIE!

Let's not give up so quickly on concept of them being Nora Globes.
    Further research may be necessary.

2. Baalzamon

Baalzamon I need me some PIE!

I actually think that they have them in order to distract attention away from their face.

3. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

Do we really want scientifically accurate rune art?

4. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

While all your posts are hilarious (especially the following, I actually laughed.) there is none by devs/artists yet and nothing that actually really could explain thes phenomenon. @Devs come up with something plox.
    Sidenote doubtofbuddha: Boghoppers dont have boobs. I stated that earlier. Checked before making the post too. Basically Firk and Salamans are the only to have boobs in FS. Not counting the human females that may occur here and there.

5. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

I don't know about you, but at least Firk have nice boobs.
    I mean, look at Voil Queen...
    [​IMG]

TeaScholar likes this.
  6. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

7. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Well, I am a huge Lore Geek when it comes to PoxNora and it makes completely sense Lore Wise why females have boobs even when not a mammal.

Every Humanoid Race of PoxNora likely stems from Humans. The proof we haves are that everything can easily mutate and evolve into something new. Examples are Humans -> Draksar. Dwarf -> Skeezick. (Notice that Draksar are Reptillian instead of mammals.)

We don't know for certain yet how the other races came to be, but they very likely stems from humans instead of highly evolved non-mammals like octopi, salamanders or birds.

The reason they get animal features are not clear yet.
    But the Dragon Curse/Virus mutated things into Dragon Like Beings.
    So either there have been more curses like this, someone spliced Human DNA with other animals or it might be related to Nora.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
    Sunutsu likes this.
  8. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

The actual problem is (and I'm on the fence on making a thread about it) that Firk are supposed to NOT TALK.

"Beware negotiations with the speechless Firk blah blah blah"

And then all of a sudden we get this new hooded guy talking like a human. (new campaign)

I don't like this one bit.

soulmilk likes this.
  9. soulmilk

Yeah, I have felt consistency haven't been good lately.

10. Tfguy

Tfguy Devotee of the Blood Owl

I want more opinions of our female players in here! :D

drathys likes this.
  11. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Good to see the 12 guys who actually care about lore are taking up arms....meanwhile the other players just talk about who has the bigger dic*cough* and other such things that regard to ones "rank" and "experience" and "skill" and you see the point made.

Etherielin, xezno and soulmilk like this.
  12. Morfeas

My pitchfork is raised.

TeaScholar likes this.
  13. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

how about some plus size girls

TeaScholar and soulmilk like this.
  14. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

it's a little known fact but gluttonous overseer is actually a chick

soulmilk likes this.
  15. Skullferno

You forget G'Hern Mother is a chick with quad X clothing

OriginalG1 and soulmilk like this.
  16. Morfeas

While we're at it, why can't we buy this Firk lady and the bad-ass-pose demon elf from the campaign??

rito pls

17. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

Cyclops and G'hern. Yeah they are plus size. Models too. Well paid ones.

I honestly dont believe that every being on Poxanthru has evolved from human form. Sure I, as a human, would love to have two extra tentacles for every day things but I dont think I will ever evolve into that. ( :( )

18. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

o forgot about the new campaign, need to check it out, on legendary of course!

19. soulmilk

If you look at the lore of PoxNora, you will see that every humans have Mysteriously Disappeared.
    I don't believe every race is evolved from Humans, but I believe some are.
    There are some counterarguments to my theory however. Ferrens come from Ferpents, so it's possible for animals to become humanoids. (Just as there are something causing humans to obtain animal features, animals can get human like features.)

20. Skullferno

Humans and Elfs and Dorfs are the 3 natural races of poxnora.

As in lore all lived together before the great SEPARATION came. The earth shook, mountains sprouted, and lots of things died. Elfs were trapped in the north with extreme cold which made JAKEI :D and possibly Lonx? who knows. Prior to them living up there Yeti and Strigs roamed with other feral beast ofc.

Deep elfs are explained by Grimlic ofc. Demons were also explained by the Underdepths trying to come up and what not, but bok? Hmmm who knows about those guys.
    Draksar and Undead....well they did have that giant ass war and something happen that caused the great separation (maybe some idiot wizard tried to make a pact with a giant eye ball who knows?) and a big cataclysmic event happen which caused the separation. ONE SIDE DIED! but came back. THE OTHER SIDE GOT TURNED INTO Firking LIZARDS AND THE WHOLE KINGDOM TURNED INTO A DESERT! Diablo that is Firking brutal right?

The mountains fell or something who really gives a Firk about the peaks just a bunch of bats and stupid ass rhyno people playing with rats.

Forglar always seemed to be there....lot of nora and Bane Shift. Everything comes from the swamp and so forth protects the swamp no matter.

hmmm who else? Oh the IS guys? Well 2 dorfs fled the battle of Dorfs vs the mutants and ran to the mountain passes. On the way one died (IS avatar btw) and the other said LETS MAKE A BIG STRONGHOLD TO KEEP ALL THE OLDEN FOLKS SAFE! and he did that. All the dwarves fled there and yeah cool. Barbarians fled from the plains (maybe remaining Elsari and Valdac humans that had become savage due to lack of order) and lived near the stronghold. Over time I believe some became educated and created the Inquisition. Now most of this is being hypothesized, due to the lack of interest I hold over other factions than the swamp and seeing how a bunch of lore is just short burst of stories like Rugolth's dying days I find no motivation in reading them in hope of finding 2 or 3 hints at the factions lore itself.

This has been a public announcement from fellow lore loving Ross. Now go back to your pathetic lives.

Sealer0, soulmilk and Oldmaster like this.