Firk with boobs. Why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AmmonReros, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

I really want to see a Hyaenid with like 6 big ol titties in tight leather

2. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

The Firk Twerk Team with built in go-go action hentai tentacles. Only 99c a piece.

Leadrz and OriginalG1 like this.
  3. Skullferno

TGLabel-2.01.png

My favorite real grape beverage that I import from Japan once a year. Really google this Bane Shift. It's actually really good.

Now think if Poxnora made a beverage like it?

NOW INTRODUCING SHARDSEER ARGOL'S FAVORITE DRINK!

Tentacle Jakei! It's firkin delicious!

IMAGIRL, Sealer0, Qucas and 1 other person like this.
  4. Skullferno

inb4 post deleted or thread froze

5. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

A KF Fairy and a Firk could make some very interesting... campaigns.

Oldmaster and Skullferno like this.
  6. Skullferno

The late nights of my younger pox campaign as to where I fancied tales of Deep Elfs being captured by a ferocious set of Female Lonx

NEXT TIME ON POX AFTER DARK

7. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

but seriously why is there no pox rule 34

8. Skullferno

Idk ask the female players. I would love a good juicy female perspective on rule 34 Pox. Females usually make the best rule 34 too. Guys usually get caught up in their own sexual fetishes and ignore whats really important. The art of 34.

9. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

Also worth noting, True Facts:

Oldmaster and soulmilk like this.
  10. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

I remember BansheeX posting one of these videos about Owls back when DOG had just taken over.

11. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

Those are awesome.

Here is one which is slightly on-topic,
    since it talks about how mating between some firklike creatures works:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
    Oldmaster, yobanchi and soulmilk like this.
  12. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

<3

13. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

In pox there were two kingdoms of humans, the Valdaci and the Elsarin. At some point they got into a disagreement and the Valdaci made a nora bomb that blowed up and turned the Elsarin undead. The fallout then blessed many of the Valdaci with new dragony awesomeness, but not all of the humans within Valdac were blessed. Those that weren't blessed were hunted down and wiped out by the now in power Akakios and his buddies. A few escaped to IS to chill with the dwarves and their barb cousins but the vast majority of the humans out there were either undeadified, dragonified, or straight up killed.

Then there's The Doctor, I've got no idea what's up with that guy.

Sealer0 likes this.
  14. Oldmaster

Oldmaster I need me some PIE!

You jerks. I just spent hours watching all the true facts videos. My nephew made me wear earphones because he's in a stage where sex is weird to him. Now he's weirded out by nature. He said he's gonna have nightmares. I liked it, though.

15. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

This is probably not a popular opinion but whilst i think the quality of the art on pox is great I wish that they would tone down the rampant sexism and teen fantasy boob fest. it is an issue in games everywhere that women are portrayed according to male fantasy but it is rare to see a female pox champ not in a bikini, even the jakei who live in the freakin tundra, poor frost bitten nimples. I get that we are likely all male and the vast majority straight but it would be nice to see this reduced. never know might even get some more women playing...
    Honourable mention to darkmarsh witch flying the flag for plus sized bodies, you go girl...

16. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

I'm getting mightily tired of people mentioning sexism in games. When I walk down the city street every once in a while I see a half naked model in a semi sexy pose posing on an ad billboard. When I take a peek at series/movies/REALITY SHOWS which my gf watches I am assaulted by naked/half naked/suggestive females beating me up the head with "sexiness". Sex is Firking everywhere in the western society and I am tired of it, but I am even more disappointed by people who stygmatize video games for sexifying women. Because all media (apart from radio) do, at least in western societies.

You could make a huge dump of a text about patriarchal society and poor women in western societies, but women don't exactly oppose this objectifying themselves so I'm not sure I agree with relevance of that.

TL;DR

Get over sexy women in games, it's a byproduct of the modern era.

17. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

10/10 on the thread

18. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

this was moved to OT?

rude

19. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

That doesn't mean it's right.

Anyway I'm not crazy and if the past couple of months have taught me anything it's don't engage in that discussion anonymously over the internet.

Because "gamers"...

20. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

As I said, I am tired of sex being Firking everywhere. I can't walk to the bus without looking at gigantic boobs pointing at me from the billboards. If we start this disscussion, we should probably start with talking about things that aren't games before we even get there.

But you're right, let's not.