First toughts

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by RasielCZ, Jan 20, 2015.

1. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

Bloodstained claws has an awful wording in my opinion (but what do I know, I'm not an Englishman).

Maybe it works only with them who has 1 range?

Did not work on Minotaur Culler, when I had him equipped with it when:
    - Minotaur Culler killed a champion with range.
    - Minotaur Culler killed a champion within melee range.
    - Another champion killed a champion with melee.

Worked with Minotaur Gladiator, I had him equipped with it when:
    - Minotaur Gladiator killed a champion with melee.
    - Another champion killed a champion with melee.
    - When enemy champion killed my champion with range.
    - When I killed an enemy champion with range.

So I guess it works only with champions who has 1 range? Doesn't sound like it was intended like that.

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

That's what i thought as well looks like we could ask to change technically for UD 1-3 range is still considered melee only for UD

3. 19madfox95

1-3 sounds reasonable. But wouldn't having it on Minotaur Culler mess things up then?

And how does it work on Bloodbow Infantry? Is she getting the bonuses when her ammunition runs out?

4. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Culler can get to 1-5/1-6 range and that might make him a hidden range unit. (mindslicer obelisk is not cullers best friend)

5. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

if he has range he wont gain dmg
    BUT
    when he at 1-2/1-3 range he gets dmg so yea if you attack constantly he keep getting otherwise bloodclaws won't boost

6. 19madfox95

Just like with the Faction bonus then? Sounds like a terrible thing to have him equipped with it then.

Also, could anybody tell me what's the use for Nefari Schemer?
    Do I read it correctly, that it gives two Nora to your opponent, if she attacks?

7. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

yea, its supposed to offset her godlike stats and pull, also she gives soultapped to everything that is hit by psychic attack so its really irreleveant

SPiEkY and 19madfox95 like this.
  8. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

with backlash you can add extra damage for gaining nora for your opponent, nora induction does not trigger backlash

9. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

Ok, so lesser shadowrake spawning with shadowrake upgrades really ****s up the pawn route.
    At the moment if i take pawn the champ would be stronger without spawning the lesser one which is kinda sad.

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!