Followers of Laerik, The Fierce - a guide to Lonx

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Pedeguerra, Feb 6, 2015.

1. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I was commenting to the amount of spells you have an expensive relics which affect how quickly you can deploy not the amount itself tho

2. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

You should run Throatrend simply based on the fact that he has 8 speed and isn't trash. His damage output and perseverance is just an added bonus.

KingJad likes this.
  3. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Im sorry guys, but I wont be writing this guide anymore. I just dont have the will to do it.
    In fact, this will be more or less like a farewell post, so here it is:
    Ive started playing Pox in 09, I think. In fact, I came across Pox on its earlier days (before SOE), but I was mainly looking for a F2P game and that time Pox didnt really allow that (it did to an extent, but to really get into the game you had to dump money so I forgot about it).
    At that time, I was mainly studying at home to become a judge here in Brasil, but unfortunately my mom got diagnosticated with cancer and she started spending a lot of time at home. With that said, my studying time went down the drain because frankly I couldnt focus anymore, so since I was staying at home I decided to start playing Pox again.
    It was a very complicated time for me, I started using weed like every afternoon while playing (in the mornings I would go to a sort of prep school for the judge job)- it helped me a lot through that time, because frankly I could let everything go for 3, 4 hours a day and just think about the game.
    When my mom died in 2012, I decided it was time to man up so I quit all the bad habits from that time, including Pox. But why was it a bad habit, you ask? Because I reached a point where all I wanted to do and all I thought about was Pox, and it was killing me. Forums were a pain to deal with, and since I was in the "secret council" since 2010, it kind of became a chore to me.
    Not to derail much, when DoG took over I thought it was a good time to pick Pox up again to help the game grow, but it wasnt really my intention to start playing seriously again. However, I have come to the conclusion I just cant do that. I dug a hole too deep regarding Pox, and every time I start playing it I get into the hole again, and its very hard to come out.
    One thing I have to say, though, is the major aspect of having a negative feeling towards Pox is due to its players - yes, not all, but you jerks know who you are and yes, you make it a terrible time for everyone. You guys (you know who you are) should be thinking about quitting Pox as well, because frankly its doing so much harm to you, and you probably dont know it.
    Having said that, everything is good now. Ive recovered from my depression, got a job as a judge assistant and started studying for the judge job again - I will get there, Im only 32 and I have a whole life ahead. Will be getting merried next year and even though Brasil is at a terrible state economic wise, I have hopes of a brighter future.
    I could go on and on with this, but I think this is enough.
    You can not have my runes because I will be playing on rare ocasions, because the game is fun when you take it casually - otherwise the bugs, imbalance, small playerbase and a few ******** take all the fun from it.
    I will be around on the forums, but mainly trolling people - I could not care less about balance anymore.
    I wish all the best to Pox, and I hope to see it grow.
    To the nice players around here and in the game, I salute you all - you guys helped me through a tough time more than you know, and I will forever be grateful to you all.
    I will never forget my broest of bros around here, @Baskitkase , and all others that made the journey swell, like @JazzMan1221 , @BurnPyro (you are a pain sometimes but I love you man), @Nebron , @Krebmart , @Sokolov , @Dagda and many others. Salute to the guy who taught me all, @Ryvirath . If I forgot your name, sorry, but you are here in my heart nonetheless.
    To the ST community thanks a bunch guys, keep fighting the good fight and be aware that while its ok to be a zealot, you will achieve better results if your focus is always balance for everyone, not only ST.

Much love Pox,

Flavio

P.S.: @IMAGIRL I will be copying this farewell on the life thread in OT, so if you can close this one I will be happy. Thanks.

Sokolov likes this.
  4. Vercetti

Vercetti The King of Potatoes

Um abraco e boa sorte para seres juiz. Vais ver que vai tudo correr bem no final.

5. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Sad to see you leave Pede. But I think u do the right thing!

I hope for a bright future!