Font Aversion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TeaScholar, Dec 8, 2015.

1. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Whats the deal with Font Aversion? Anything with this ability is supposed to auto-sac if in a font zone. This never happens. Particularly noticed with barricades.

Also, while you're here, blockade works vs Avatars. Is that really cool? I don't personally think so.

Anima26 likes this.
  2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Font Aversion was removed from Barricades, but for whatever reason, they seem to have retained some phantom version of it that never triggers. I need someone to look at the code for the spell.

I'd consider Blockade vs Avatar as WAI.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I think Champions and Avatars needs to be defined properly.

Some effects, like dazzling, do not work on Avatars.

4. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Yeh it's WAY too vague right now.

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

This is because the Avatar ability provides immunity to pretty much every kind of CC.

6. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I cant be 100% sure, but im almost certain when i use Barricade in single player, sometimes the Barricades self destruct in fonts, sometimes they do not. I know they have definitely self destructed sometimes for reasons i was unsure of. They do seem a little bugged, but not in a big way.

7. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Just so you know, the spell Barricades, only one of them do trigger the Font Aversion, the most North West one, it is the only one that will sca itself and non other will if it's in font area.

Anima26 likes this.
  8. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

The plot thickens.