Forced transfusion

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by waxler, Dec 17, 2016.

1. waxler

waxler The King of Potatoes

Forced transfusion do not cause enemy lose ap, do not cost nora and do not go cd, still cannot use when there is no enough nora, still give terminus to champion, can be combo/abuse with careless champion to give all friendly unit free up to 4ap.

2. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Let me see if understand (that's a lot of stuff going on):

1] It is not causing a loss of AP on the enemy champions like it says it should.

2] The nora cost is not being deducted from your nora bank.

3] The spell then disappears (?) from the runedock, either becoming concealed or being removed entirely.

4]
    Does this mean that it DOES come back? And that you can no longer cast it after casting the first time?

5] It is still being cast, at least the first time, as evidenced by the gain of Terminus.

6] Somehow, it gave ALL of your friendly champions up to 4 ap if you cast it on a champion with careless?

Is all of that correct?

3. waxler

waxler The King of Potatoes

When the spell is target on a champion, there are not animation, only the champion get the ability terminus, haven test if this trigger spell related ability, the spell stay on the runedock, no nora is used, careless friendly unit loss ap at the end of the turn, so forced transfusion can be cast on all friendly unit which when the careless champion lose ap, they gain ap including the carelss champion

SireofSuns likes this.
  4. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

So I tested it out, and here's what happened for me:

1] No nora was deducted, and the spell remained on the runedock as though un-cast.
    2] The target champion gained Terminus until the end of the turn.
    3] When a champion lost AP (in this case a Kanen Animus losing 8 AP), some of the champions I had "cast" Forced Transfusion on gained the max 4 AP.

So yeah, now that I have seen it, what you're saying makes a lot more sense.

@Sokolov @Senshu So, this is a pretty big bug, and there's a lot of potential abuse that could happen here (I can't even BEGIN to imagine what could be done with this).
    Also, Elsari Coven is working on deployed champions again. (they still get cursed upon entering your DMZ, and while I wasn't paying attention, I think it was only for 2/3 turns).

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Looking into this.

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Banned until fixed.

SireofSuns and Kampel like this.
  7. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Not saying it's not great that you're working on this, but an announcement somewhere outside of this thread in the bug reporting forum would have been nice as I had no Idea as to why I suddenly couldn't play my deck.