Forest Giant

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by EnigmaXIII, Apr 21, 2016.

1. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

He looks interesting
    Is he viable?
    Why does he not have ANY race?

2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]
    Forest Giant used to be Race: Giant. A while ago Race: Giant was deleted from the game. After that, he became Race: Beast. This change allowed him to be buffed a lot by Race: Beast buffs. He then lost Race: Beast for that reason. At that point he became Race: None. If he were to get one, I suppose Race: Elf, Mutant would be the best fit?

As for his viability, I feel he is a little too expensive for what he does. One shouldn't count out the powerful combo of Resistance: Physical and Colossal, though. If I remember correctly, I believe Forest Giant has a manual cost modifier on him which is somewhere around +8 nora. As far as tanks goes, Colossal Boa beats him. Forest Giant, however, is like an expensive Colossal Boa with higher damage potential.

newsbuff likes this.
  3. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

To make people rage he should get Race: Fairy.

EnigmaXIII likes this.
  4. EnigmaXIII

I think elf, mutant is an interesting fit. Im quite surprised he has a cost modifier. He really seems to be worth his cost. I see what you mean about boa being a better tank. But he also has good damage potential.

Hopefully they do the elf, mutant thing.

5. EnigmaXIII

I also think it would be really cool to have a Forest theme.
    We already have thirion and forest dragon.
    All the forest champs are 2 x 2.
    Maybe they should all have race plant for synergy.
    It could be something that produces jungle terrain, and has access to granting domain vegetation and hidden vegetation.
    Things like jungle front, or forest front. Or grant trail vegetation and grant tunnel vegetation.
    It could honestly be really fun, and mayyyybeee viable.