Forest's Embrace / Cocoon

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by skarpox, Mar 4, 2016.

1. skarpox

skarpox The King of Potatoes

Is it possible to reduce Cocoon turn count to 2?

2. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

You can cleanse it off and I believe you keep the stats. Also might still work with shattering the equip, can't remember.

3. skarpox

It no longer cleanses off. They fixed that a while ago.

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

The entire point of Cocoon is that it gives stats, but it leaves you vulnerable on your opponent's turn. So no.

5. skarpox

That was not always "the point." It used to be 2 turns. Equips don't have to have negative effects. Please come up with a better argument.

6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Why would I need to come up with a better argument?

7. skarpox

Why wouldn't you?

8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Cocoon is an 8 nora ability, which gives 14 nora in stats. Doesn't need to be changed.

Forest's Embrace is a 30 nora equip, which gives 26 nora in stats and abilities. It's already good.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  9. 5amb0

5amb0 I need me some PIE!

You can shatter forests embrace on the turn it is equipped, keep stats, and gain AP on your next turn

10. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

As far as I can remember Cocoon has always been 3 turns. It currently isn't an amazing equip but is sufficiently decent. It is pretty good in a deck with Experimental Warspirit since Loss of Life goes through Cocooned (use it as a negative equip). Of course, that is not the use it was designed for but is probably the most useful use.