Formal review

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karmavore, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Can we get an update on everything you guys have on your watch list? Maybe in priority order :) one thing sokolov did when he was running things was keep us updated on what he had via that catuar crate, I'd love if the owls did something similar to this with weekly updates on current work and future (month to month time line) ideas/implementations.

Anyone else agree?
    Not trying to sound demanding , but I enjoy reading what you brainiacs (the owls) have in store for us.

2. Shuyash

Shuyash The King of Potatoes

Yeah, the cactuar crate was a good feature, maybe right now it's less practical because the owls are doing a lot of changes in a short time but I would love to see that in the future.

3. Morningstarz

Morningstarz Member

Only if it doesn't take away from there work. Like if the coffee guy does it.

DarkJello likes this.
  4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

If you are talking about bugs, there is the Bug Compilation thread.

Though if you are talking about balance, that might be something different.

They have stated in the past that first thing is server stability and bug fixes, then a general broad rebalancing, particularly of the more recent runes, then probably more bug fixes, before the next expansion I believe.

5. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

I'd actually love to have a list of things that are being worked on, this would give us players something to hold on to when things are going wrong.

Karmavore likes this.