Forsaken Wastes Player Council Nominations

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Senshu, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

jsat is super new, but Logan is really capable, but i associate him with stitcheds, so I don't know how is that trolling?

2. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

If we're talking about the same guy:

Apparently I'm not the only guy who doesn't take him seriously for the PDC. Then the guy who nominated him, Saandro, have going around nominating people like iabmaka, prami and so on.

3. GabrielQ

I can quote pretty much anyone for a single comment and get the same effect.

4. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

/sighs.

Logan have made tons of proposals regarding balancing, and I think plenty of them are bad. Actually, next to all of them, as I don't remember a single idea from him worth remembering. However, my opinion on itself means nothing. Hence, I had to quote another recognizable user who also thinks Logan is not a good candidate, although indirectly.

And even if we disregard that, we have a guy who have only made troll votes (prami on the kf forums) as the only player so far who have backed him. C'mon, not even you vote to support him on this thread.

Hence, I classified his vote as a troll vote. And this will be my last word on this topic as I don't want to digress further, or start drama.

5. GabrielQ

I didn't vote logan because I identify him with stitcheds, and the votation leans towards FF identification.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I think logan is a pretty cool guy, don't know him that well but he's aight.

Everyone says some weird stuff sometimes, obviously the coragh comment is kind of silly. Then again baskit, you're being really obnoxious lately. You're not a vigilante going around the forum to save the day. Loosen up on the aggressiveness against other players. Keep it cool man, it's getting a bit out of hand.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
    Makorov likes this.
  7. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

I will vote for gillo

8. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

Though I am not a very old player here, there is one thing I know. Whenever I hear the word FW, these are the names I always remember:

Yobanchi
    BansheeX
    Shimaru

I vote for all these three wonderful people (in no particular order) who are always there to guide you.

9. Hypercube

Hypercube New Member

Yobanchi. Only watched his games but he always is very nice.

10. Destorum

Destorum I need me some PIE!

Yobanchi

11. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Pox Nora Player Council nominations are now closed. Now comes the cataloging and vetting process.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.