Franklin Delano Roosevelt: My Exploited Father-in-Law

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Lop, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Lop

Lop The King of Potatoes

FDR: My Exploited Father-in-Law by Curtis Bean. Dall

http://vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres4/dall.pdf

"Dedicated to young Americans - May you benefit from observing how certain shadowy forces contrive to ruthlessly advance their own financial and ideological objectives at your expense. They select, then groom, and ultimately control many of our highest government officials. They plan the wars and through "foreign policy" arrange to set the stage for incidents to initiate hostilities. They overwork the word "Peace" to mislead you and create a plausible smoke screen in order to conceal their real operations. You can recognize who "they" are. Hence, I say, young Americans, be alerted-be more effective than my unsuspecting and bemused generation.. Sally-forth, defend and preserve for yourself and those who follow you our great heritage of freedom and liberty." -The Author

In FDR: My Exploited Father-in-Law, Col. Curtis B. Dall writes from close personal experience concerning the famous four-time President, his family, political associates, and some of the momentous events which still strongly influence world history.

A native of New York City, Col. Dall attended Mercersburg Academy and Princeton University. He was an ensign in naval aviation during World War 1, and served overseas.

His wide investment experience began on Wall Street in 1920. He rose to become syndicate manager of Lehman Brothers, and later was named a partner in the firm now known as Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith. He also founded and initially headed the natural gas complex now called Tenneco, and engaged in exploration for oil and natural gas in Texas.

During World War II he served in the Air Force, and now holds the rank of colonel in the Retired Air Force Reserve. His overall military service covers 13V2 years.

In 1948 Col. Dall became active in national politics in Texas as a conservative. From 19W to 1964 he was national chairman of the Constitution Party of the U.S.

Today Col. Dall is Chairman Emeritus of Liberty Lobby in Washington D.C. It is often called the people's lobby, being the largest independent political action group in this country. He has always been in frequent demand as a speaker on patriotic and political issues throughout the nation, and has often appeared on radio and television programs. He resides in Alexandria, Virginia with his wife Katherine.

It is worth reading.