Frost bg help

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Darkdrake6, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Darkdrake6

Darkdrake6 Well-Known Member

i decided to go with savage tundra and made a frost bg i need alot of help as im not familar with st at all heres my what my bg includes

Champions:
    arcadon x2
    crystal pheonix
    icesnap
    jakei extinguisher
    jakei frost queeen
    jakei frostbow(for chill)
    jakei frostseer
    jakei shaman
    jakei shardmaster x2
    nokhan apperntice x2
    shardseer kaeyun
    snare fairy x2

Spells:
    cleansing storm
    razor ice x2
    hypothermia
    icestorm
    snow storm x2

Relics:
    Provincial marker
    ice shard

Equipment:
    cloak of ice
    lusaras staff
    snowdrift charm
    star catalog x2

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I would drop Frostbow since it's basic attack doesn't gets amped, and it's Farshot doesn't Chills (bad design to me).

Also 2x Razor Ice are too much. Include 1x for the alt damage if necessary.

Snow Storm are underwelming compared to other assets. Icestorm might be 2x and Gale Force are 2x autoinclude in almost all ST bgs since it's too good on certain scenarios.

Dunno about Hypothermia but it looks underwelming on paper.

Shardmaster could be dropped also, in favor of something else, like Frostseer.

I would take a look at Jakei Maiden too.

I'm too outdated on this matter, but I believe it would help you a bit.

Lushiris and Qucas like this.
  3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Some spells you might want to add: Gale Force, Snow Blind, and Swap. Assuming you're a new player, Swap might be hard to use effectively and hard to get since it's an exo... Are you on a budget?

I personally think Jakei Shaman is a x2 auto in a Frost BG, magic damage + frost amp.

Dunno if you need that many equips, i'd suggest dropping Snowdrift Charm, Lsuara's staff and one Star Catalog.

Some champs that would be good includes are: Tundra Whisper (Magic/alt damage), Yeti Curate (Heal + Aura), Jakei Frostseer (Ranged Frost) and Elemental Core (Tank/beater).

I tried not to cover something if Goyo did, but if I repeated anything my bad.

Qucas and Goyo like this.