FS Angel.. really? =_=

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ghostfox77, Jan 30, 2015.

1. ghostfox77

ghostfox77 The King of Potatoes

83 nora, regen 2, enlight, 10HP regen turn, intensified, transfer life and range 6?! is a joke? :mad:
    All turn with 2 x FS angel recover 10 Hp and transfer to near champ 14 Hp with 7 Hp...
    kmon balance this, whit 1 bogh shaman or turtle this 2 champ need to dead with 80 AP opposite champs in same turn. Is very unbalanced respect other angels.:eek:

Easy chance to win only with 7 champ:
    2x Angels (heal and 10 hp turn + support range 6 and support transfer life)
    2x Healing supports champs (heal 3 = 16 hp angel or angel by angel 20 Hp turn and receive support by angels)
    2x Preferred FS tanks (receive support for 4 heal champs and take more survavibility, you need to kill in 1 turn or you see a full HP tank after that).
    1x Geekal (great survavibility for One with Nora and healing behind - same to tank need to kill in 1 turn or return Full HP easy)
    1x horn of order. (help to dmg with drive and support 4 AP for good movement or attack mode)

please, what skill you need to play that? o_O Try to play that before comment please... my words can't give a real simplicity for playing that combo. :rolleyes:

Ghostfox

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Don't attack the tanks, attack the healers.

3. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Healing is better than damage, and a heal rate of 10hp-16hp per turn is just ludicrous especially on a 60 nora champ!

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

What? Its pretty dang hard to heal stuff to death in this game.

sassquatch and SPiEkY like this.
  5. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Couple things.

1. Good god, please stop whining. We get it. KF and UD stole your lunch money back in school.

2. No one ever healed anything to death (blah blah decay blah) so strictly speaking damage will always win out against healing. Healing is reactionary. Can't heal a champ too well if he got 1 rounded.

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. Vorian

You have to play UD to know what I am talking about, but if healing can keep 1 or 2 of your champs attacking for the extra turn, then that means another 2 attacks of 10-20+ damage. Thats what healing does, its the difference between 1 rounding 2 champs or 1.

7. Vorian

I am just trying to prevent people going after their faction bonuses, but no one seems to get that so I will leave them to it. I do not struggle against kf (infact I usually thrash kf); but peeps seem to think its so op atm all their champs need to lose 1 speed.

8. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

No you aren't. You ate trying to get their stuff nerfed.

You claim that you don't want to see kf's bonus changed, well guess what that's happening no matter what.

And you claim that you want to keep the us bonus from being nerfed and that "sok is looking at it" when to my knowledge he is not.

You are simply trying to nerf things and attempting to get people to go along with it by saying will it could be worse, it could be your bonus.

Etherielin and scrampy like this.
  9. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Seriously.

Okay, out for another few days

10. Vorian

For evey free champ we get UD gets 40 damage, KF 8 speed and SL 16def. I am not worried about our bonus. You say the kf bonus is getting changed no matter what, but we have the chance to change this! I am just trying to save an entire faction from losing 1 speed which is the biggest mass nerf on record! I started off by mentioned the champs that were op when I was last on but they have all been dealt with, so I have started looking at the current champs which are getting people to want this nerf.

I mean would you run x2 a 60 nora champ, that is a 7 speed flyer, who can heal for 32hp every 2 turns? I know from using fast flyers, that 7 speed flyers for 60 nora are just too problematic! They can grab fonts just like that on most maps, and they can be a draw win on several.

11. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

You're being alarmist. Changing faction bonuses has happened in the past. Champs that have been released preadjusted for a specific faction bonus get changed, others don't.

Sealer0 likes this.
  12. Vorian

O well if every1 is resigned to it I will give up, but KF players really dont understand what they would lose. If the KF bonus gets nerfed the UD bonus would be the next most op followed by SL, ST and SP.

13. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Think what would be the two abilities you would like to see in your faction but cant because it would be too op with the faction bonus, if it gets changed you will have them, it will free design space and maintain faction power, dont worry too much about those, trust sok he has sight for the future of the game and each individual faction.
    If after the change you find a champ that is subpar, just make a thread explaining why and sok will buff it, so please dont panic my friend, its never the end :)

14. Vorian

The only OP things in SP are nora gen and healing. Seriously to be a 7 speed flyer for 60 nora, you need a draw back like the Myx Coordinator has. There is a reason that other 7 speed flying bug they got cant move for 3 turns.

15. Kampel

But its never permanent, if by some reason the faction becomes "weak" just make a good thread and it will be fixed within a week

16. Vorian

Are you saying all faction bonuses are going to go? I am going to quit this game if they do, because they are what make playing with different factions fun! Learning to to use their bonuses efficiently.

17. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Lord knows I've tried. Had FS Angel, Neophyte, Witch, and Spawnpool Guardian all in the same BG once. Not quite sure what I was thinking at the time, though I suppose it made for some ridiculous times with Moog a few games.

In all seriousness though, Healing can often be quite useless, whether because everything is Dead/Full Health or Inhibited, or because the Healing simply won't have an impact on the specific situation (going for 2 to 14 for example won't help much in many cases). And even if it can from time to time force a sink of AP, it generally costs AP itself to begin with.

Healing obviously still has it's uses, and the Angel of Nourishment is one of the best single-target healing units in the game (if not the best), but it isn't a better unit overall, considering the limitations of Healing. And it's also worth noting that FS lacks spot cleanse. So maybe if you can't reach the Angel to flat out kill her, you can at least Stun or Distract her while you keep working on whatever needs to die.

18. Kampel

I didnt say that. You are quoting the text but you dont read it?
    So you are one of those, i see.

19. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

If you are getting beat by healing, you suck. L2p.

There are decks that have lots of healing/regen, but it's really obvious when you are up against them. Male plans to one round. Think out your moves during your oppos turn instead of watching him play.

I'm terribly sorry but we can only make this game so bad. And even though the baddies might think life would be easier, no, it wouldn't.

You'd still get skilled no matter what.

Hint: it's not the runes fault.

20. Vorian

I dont lose to IS healing, but you guys dont have any runes which heal 32hp every turn. I dont lose to kf healing either.