FS Angel

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Nora That, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Nora That

Nora That I need me some PIE!

So as you all know I am an IS zealot (proud), and the 1st question you might have is : WTF is this guy doing in a FS forum?
    Good question.
    I am here to say that I am sick and tired of people saying IS angel is SOOO OP. Really? I mean seriously really?
    Have any of you seen FS angel in action?
    regen 3 and heals other champs for 14 hp EVERY turn..... EVERY turn!!! yet NOBODY says a word about her, why? that's simple, there are more IS players as it is more popular and more appearance of IS angel so from a general view it looks like IS angel is OP but in reality it is not as if you sit and compare FS angel is way better. So FS angels self heals(regen3) for 2 hp less per turn when comparing trail hollow ground and has a righteous shield which has a cd of 5 but she can't heal anyone unless you are a paladin priest or shaman and you have to walk behind her trail and wait next turn to heal for 8. by then the champ can easily get sniped.
    point of the matter is " He without sin cast the 1st stone"

2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Ok i get the message.

Dev's please give us immune to everythig and let us heal while we're at it.

Oh and 3 def pls.

And uhh. Give fs really good damage boosting equipment.

@ fs guys am i missig anything else we need?

Oh and delayed healing cleanse on trail.

:)

Ifem21 likes this.
  3. Nora That

sarcams gets the message out clearly...said no one ever. and FS angel has regen 3 so yes she heals herself every turn minus the cleanse. but you are neglecting the fact that is my main point here she can heal champs for 14 hp which NOTHING in IS can do and we are supposed to have the "best healing" that's huge most champs cant even do 14 dmg come on

4. Nora That

sarcasm* damn it

5. Nora That

in game, it has champs that boost dmg give impenetrable and ap to all champs simply by summoning them, whereas IS has to use spells, equip, relics to do that, so as IS buffs a champ to get him good FS keeps summoning champs and they are as good even better so in the long run you have 3-1 champs out and they all do more dmg longer range etc...

6. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Yeah, she heal a lot, but you forgot that you can snipe every one from afar right? And relocate tactics make it only regen herself. Oh, almost forgot, IS angel can become impervious while healing, and our angel? Yeah, we are the OPiest angel arround ¬¬

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

lmao

Flyingfinn likes this.
  8. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

What is wrong with this guy? He is blind to the OP of IS. Playing IS for so long has desensitized him to how superior his champs are with their base stats and abilities add in the IS spell set and u have god mode. Look I get it you hate FS. Holy blade of Valdac ends fs angel and all of its healing as soon as you put it on one of your ranged paladins. FS literally has no cleanse thanks to Gedden's awesome decision to remove cleanse from fs angel.

9. Nora That

I have no hate towards FS or any faction except FW I'll be honest but i forgot the fact that FS angel has the option to upgrade enlightened, which means she regens for 10 hp not the 6 that's even more than the trail hollow ground. yeah IF you draw the holy blade and IF you have the paladin out that may be the case but you have 2 relics that can cleanse and one of them heals for half the max hp, just like IS has to add the blade the FS can just place the relic. So your comment just became invalid ty bye bye

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2015
  10. Nora That

FS has way better range options i can sit down and compare each ranged champion with fs with you if you want to and prove to you that sniping is better done on the FS side with leap 3 you can hit n run ALL day

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

You're an embarrassment to IS.

Qno2 and Tweek516 like this.
  12. Nora That

and what's my guild got to do with this? I am here to simply make a point about a champion and you insult my guild? yeah you should be taken seriously...

13. Nora That

Also as i was playing vs TheBulwark him using fs angel we were discussing the difference and his words were and i quote "yeah she is OP but no one cares about FS right now so it's great ;)"

14. Nora That

because im opinionated? sure ill take it

15. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

What is the point of her having such great regen options if there are so many insta gib anti heal options out there? Yea in an ideal world fs angel is superior. Unfortunately u have to hide her in the back and hope she doesent get insta gibbed or ranged down because we dont have cleanse, righteous shield, or IS support. Bubble doesent last that long against people who can add. Seems like your comparing our angel to yours. Our angel has good defense in regen with enlightened and is a great support with transfer I will admit. However IS angel is the total package when combined with her abilities, your factions support + trail hallow ground/righteous shield/tactic manual/tales of valor. Time and time again I have watched Covah utilize her abilities and make amazing comebacks against powerful opponents who should have bested him. FS angel comes no where near that red heads offense and defense.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  16. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

In no way have I insulted your guild. I simply told you to return to it by saying "go back to Shinigami World". You coming here and posting this thread seems like your trolling us and insulting our factions angel.

17. Nora That

this is not trolling but a concern of mine as most people are saying is angel op and when ppl do that IS gets nerfed, also FS DOES have 2 relics that cleanse so that is incorrect

18. Nora That

umm they have the same dmg same range is has more def but fs has more heal, and all those buffs you spoke of cost nora, that's the thing with IS as we buff our champs other factions summon by the time the battle begins other factions always outnumber IS...

19. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

cleansing aura is not spot cleanse. From the time u deploy to the time u need cleansing your opponent has control over the cleanse since it is an aura which activates at the beginning of your turn.

20. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Smart IS players know when the moment is right to buff for victory and the cost does not matter.