FS/FW Psychic amp

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by IronStylus, Jul 28, 2015.

1. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

Any suggestions welcome. I'm no master in creating decks. The goal here is to boost your psychic dmg. with firk masks, mindcaller and executor + psychic blast spell cause all my chamions have attack psychic.
    Good fighters/contestors: behemoths, spellblster (for magic damage), phantasmal creeper, ravenwraiths, dreameaters
    Ranged damage: executor (gives nice spowerspike), voidmages, lamias
    support: dusk creeper, glowing slider, maybe jellebrium mediator, firk mindcaller,
    anti stealth: dreameaters
    Soul corruption is a nice spell but im thinking of replacing it with doom.
    Sacrificial dagger for instant heals.
    https://poxbase.com/deck/cdYClpcloclLc5VCx6c58CgtcfKCwpCyZs1s6TsgS34s54s5@s4fr2Pr8EZe20eq

2. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

3. IronStylus

Wow you use sarinda + stichling. Isn't it problematic to deploy sometimes? I don't really like mastermind so I will skip that, and not sure about stiched first x2 and tyrants. DO you have other suggestions? Should I use ravenwraiths instead of tyrants for frontline?

4. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Of course you can do it without stitched, though they provide melee, nonpsychic dmg, ap and repurp donors for eyes, and additional dreameaters.
    However raven is a bad idea - she requires whole bg built around her - just go with paraforms and behemots.

5. IronStylus

Is the stitched used usually as a toll sacrifice? What about stichted first? Is it must have? I suspect you use them with psychic ping for instant damage. What about revenant? He can provide fast hex, got psychic damage, and is good to sacrifice to sarinda. x1 or x2?
    About spells: I have no idea how to uild spells properly, so i will use some of yours and some of meta. pond of lilies looks nice, but skull of decay is situational usually, not sure about this. How do you use psychic conundrum and psionic storm? I'm gonna skip leap to battle, cause I will be using revenants and mindcallers with initiative too.

6. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

I would take one behemoth for paraform, if you find room, x2. Mindcaller is good for ranged and global debuff. Put a chillshard if possible too.
    Also, ravenwraith isnt too expensive?

7. IronStylus

yeah ravenwraiths are expensive but have tons of utility. Like logan said, they need to be built round to work, i will post my deck when i have more time.

8. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Heres some suggestions:

Swap phantasmal creeper for ethereal soldier, its not psychic dmg but the aura is ampable and it has much higher base dmg.
    Swap Mysian Lamia for Eye of Serkan, debuf + alot more dmg output + detection.
    As lfem said, add a chillchard.
    Mind shackle has really poor synergy in this kind of bg since soultap, ping from dreameaters and frost from chillchard will remove paralyse. Imo I would swap for Reaper's Blade wich offers great synergy with Dusk Creeper.
    Spellblaster makes no sense in this bg since you have plenty of Loss of Life sources.
    Swamp ravenwraiths with paraforms.
    2 dreameaters seems kinda too much for me since theres just too many ways to destealth a champ. Id remove one and include 1 Mind Shredder.
    Your spell selection needs to be revised, theres too many redundant spells.
    You lack AoE dmg as a whole in your bg.
    Ancient's Protection is probably a better choice then Backfire, just dont abuse scry.

Hope it helps

9. IronStylus

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  10. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Still need Paraforms. They are so much better than behemoths, trust me. For AoE, use Psyonic Storm. Also, Psyonic blast is amazing for that last hit.

11. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Hummm also, you have 9 Ranged champs and only 6 melee, of which 2 are short lived and none are exactly tanky.

Imo Sarinda makes no sense in the bg you posted, same as desintegrate. You either properly add a stitched module or you leave it out, the way you did it its only gimping your bg. Besides, you have enough range.

Just to give you an idea, this is my version of it:

https://poxbase.com/deck/chmCw4Ch+cq-clLcliCx6c58CdkcyZClbs6Zs56s6Tsgshsns34s54s4fr2Pr8e2zEZ

This bg is more focused on taking advantage of soulfeast, but you could replace those Utterdarks. I really like mindbenders, they offer alot for a really decent cost and if has amazing synergy with chillshard when facing an someone without equip spot removal.