FS/IS Sallies

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Alakhami, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

2. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

I'm assuming the empty spot is for privateer. I have a version of this as well but its a bit different, so I got a little curious.

Ethereal hammer is your only source of magic damage? (not counting PoV) do you consider it enough?
    Why do you preffer deep miner instead of nora mine?
    Why griffin perch if you are already running magnetic hover?

3. Alakhami

Not enough, but salies don't really have any better alternatives.
    Cause he works great with salaman commando.
    Yeah, I should remove perch, edited the bg recently so didn't see that one.

4. 4NIK8

I'm currently using nora mine and jangar architect. Mine is more efficient then miner and jangar generates alot of relic (charged barricade is range 5, so thats also a plus) but it also brings magic dmg to the table.

If you decide to run jangar I would also recommend including 1 picket in there somewhere because detonate relic + charged barricade is pretty cool and both have 2 turn cd so it syncs well.

Magnetic hover is a nice idea to run along privateer with blitz. Do you run him with relocate or magnetic pulse?

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

6. 4NIK8

This is my take on IS/FS sals

upload_2016-1-26_15-17-42.png

I keep going back and forth about using nora pearl, gold sand or horn of order.

I decided to go for tinkerer + perch instead of hover + something else since I think he brings more to the table (AP gen, shatter and craft).

Also left soldier out since with the amount of relics I have and generate both commander and picket could make better use of it. I might swap berk with him. But when I deploy berk vs. wrath it's just too damn good to pass, even tinkerer aura gets the buff!

I'm testing providence, its pretty good with fire and hunter. I'm also considering Rock Collection to combo stone barrage with trapper -CD.

I'm still unconfortable with the amount of magic dmg I have and the wasted AP on tinkerer. Also, no finishing spells (usually swap between hammerstrike and might on gold sand and HoO builds).

Alakhami likes this.
  7. 4NIK8

This is the Horn of Order version:

upload_2016-1-26_15-34-1.png

Dervish + sunder axe means all atks hit for the same dmg and it makes ridiculously easy to one round champs. I use this combo in this version due to better and more flexible AP gen. Golden compass is also great for both privateer and dervish.

Alakhami likes this.
  8. Alakhami

Very interesting bgs, thank you! I'd like to try out that sweet dervish combo.

9. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Lads reading these posts and really loving the bugs however wouldn't u say that SL/or UD has better sources of spells and equips compared to IS

PS now with the new expansion with the relic that gives free equips I think IS is more viable but still do u think SL or UDsplit deserves a go?