FS Poison BG

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Pheezy, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

2. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Make room for muck dragons. Also remove the swamptouch amulets for they work only in aquatic decks

3. Pheezy

Hey there. Thanks for your reply. But I have questions for you. Firstly, given that muck dragon has 5 speed, I don't really see what it brings to the table? its a 2x2 unit with pretty crappy dmg to begin with. Only reason I would consider adding it would be because of its nora cost. Secondly, by swamptouch amulet, did you mean tidemaster's bandoleer? The reason I added the bandoleers was for the amplify poison. What would you consider replacing for the additions you would like to add? I can experiment and see what works for me.

4. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Ah
    I forgot bandoleer gave amp poison. But muck dragons cost only 55 nora, 3 Def, 65 hp with banner, and the aura which gives vulnerability poison AND he has poison aura 3

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

pretty good, I like to run a module of 2x sludge wurm and 2x circadian arcanists, sludge are as good as muck dragons and have water, and circadians are long range beaters that provide global alt damage and are exelent targets for bandoleer

6. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Is Poison Charge (from Poison Ele) worth using?
    How worth it is the +2 damage.

It doesn't effect Auras, does it?

7. GabrielQ

doesn't affect auras and dots, but definetively worth using.

8. Pheezy

What do you guys suggest to replace boghopper toad with as its NEVER in stock on poxbox?

9. GabrielQ

muck dragons or sludge wurms

10. Pheezy

cheerios ^^

11. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Muck dragon adds several things, including map presence from flying, incredibly good defensive stats for the cost and vuln: poison together with aura, and all this for 55 nora. It would be really foolish not to include him in a bg designed around poison damage.

Flyingfinn likes this.