FS/SP Meta Shamans

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by IronStylus, Apr 7, 2016.

1. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

https://poxbase.com/deck/c6mchmC5NchWCz_cfPcd0CaUCwHCvUs1WS3ts44sms54s20s59r1tr28r3Me1-e3q
    Yep. the two guys missing are shamans called rockshapers. You only deploy till you have everything out and combine how to make it work together. Shamans have now access to boost (keeper), commander (jelly), defender + battlemaster (firk) and tons of their own stats. I don't know how to play this deck but it's got the stats. You can play whatever shaman you want (even stormreader with headshrinker) and still have fun, because they all work together somehow. Shamans were mental leaders since the beginning of the times. Now they gathered forces and stand one by each other. They even summoned double lightning storm and monsoon from the forces of the weather. They kill relics, champs and push them into the air.
    Any feedback (before I build this bg) is welcome.

ps: other possibilities: tidemasters + drown (ive been using it in my previous bg), two firk masterminds (they got improve speed, battlemaster and defender what the..), adding spirit of the mountain for the lols, adding mindshredder cause he's op. removing one whirling quarry.
    ps2: salaman is now a bruiser, check him out.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016