Fullscreen Windowed issue.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Theoril, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Theoril

Theoril Member

I seem to be having an issue when playing the game in fullscreen windowed mode. If I use Alt-Tab to go to any of my other programs (Skype for instance) the program opens up, but UNDER Poxnora. I've tried setting Poxnora furthest back on the taskmanager but even that didnt work.

If I hold Alt-Tab and hover over the desktop for a while I can cick the desktop and go there, minimizing poxnora. But having to do that every time I want to check my skype is extremely tedious.

Has anyone else had the same issue or does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might fix it?

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,

Theo.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  2. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

I have the same issue, this is known by the devs, IMO this needs fixing I find it extremely frustrating especially while streaming. Do you use windows 7?

3. Theoril

Theoril Member

I am indeed on Win7. 64bit

Yeah it's extremely annoying. Windowed isnt that appealing, especially since you cant resize.

4. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

ya its unplayable not on full screen, its so small and horrible.

I can alt tab to another Pox window if I have two clients open, but other than that can only go to the desktop

5. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I was told something about alt + D?

6. Theoril

Theoril Member

Not sure what ALT+D does as a command in itself, but it does not change anything.

7. Zenity

Zenity Devotee of the Blood Owl

Win+D works at least on Windows 8. It minimizes to desktop, and then you can open other windows. Not elegant, but better than nothing.

8. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Sorry, meant Window's D, I'm an Apple user so I wasn't really sure, but people were telling me about it early on. Sorry for not having all of the information on that one. Thank you Zenity.

9. Theoril

Theoril Member

AH I see! That's better than Alt-Tabbing to desktop every time I guess!

No worries man! Not easy to get all those down. Thanks for the effort!