Fun stuff you've seen happen in games.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Apr 10, 2015.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Silly wins, champ kills, whatever. Post it here boys.

I lost once because I got boardwiped with a ton of Skeezick Rioters out (back when they had scorn (-8hp to your shrine/avatar on death)). It was glorious and sad at the same time.

Ifem21, Pattn199, Qucas and 1 other person like this.
  2. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Seeing your opponent mimicing a korona with a myx slasher, then deploying a second slasher to see them both killed.

Having 4 goblins out with glorious leap :)
    Those same goblins (in a fire amp bg) stealing the ability "amp frost" :(

Asking a seemingly new player (apparently an alt) in a created match if he prefered to play against certain bgs. Getting "doesn't matter, you'll probably loose anyway" as an answer. Winning the game with cavernspawn as most valuable champ.

almost forgot to mention: rage quit

soulmilk, Qucas and Lushiris like this.
  3. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Well, when I was playing URF as Maokai I went to go w to an escaping enemy. I got in range and used it, but just as I had done so, the enemy grabbed Thresh's Lantern. So Basically, I got teleported with the guy as he went under his turret with 3 other teammates.

I died, and the guy said "baited"

Sealer0, Vote Kanye 2020 and Bonice90 like this.
  4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I CCd 3 targets with a perfect application of a seismic grenade then flashbang in swtor allowing my partner to plant bombs winning a voidstar match that we totally should not have won.

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Please remain on topic guis.

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Was once losing a match and only had a few units and my avatar left. My opponents avatar was at like 30 hp and across the map sitting in one of his fonts. I bunched up my units and used converging portals. My units teleported to the opposing font perfectly placed to kill his avatar with exact damage.

Sirius likes this.
  7. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

Knockback from Land Mine screwing up UI, the sprite is on the wrong square, and makes enemy champ untargeteable until ny enemy decides to move him.

Righteous deflection my D.King before moving into range of Defensive Strike Serkan, so the reflected attack triggers Warcry for a surprise powerturn.

Beasts for life likes this.
  8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

RNG hacker

9. Bonice90

Bonice90 I need me some PIE!

i love tping turrets with hecarim and homeguards, then e to low health enemy champs

Raxar likes this.
  10. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I have tons, but I'll just say what I remember from the get go: A random player I won't say the name made a SP beast BG, his first deploy was Savage Boar.

Now a pro move: Moved a Pirahnid Frenzy 10 spaces with double slip water(had water from dead Songmaster), deep dive with Chronologist, invigorate, move 7 more spaces(it was bakki's map, ran across the map) and double tapped Shrine for that last sliver of HP before transfig - as he had pwned my whole mermaid swimming team by fortifying . The enemy did help by feeding my Noraweave though.

11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I casted release ToV on my avatar. Loawl.

JellyBerry and SPiEkY like this.
  12. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

It's nothing big, but I had fun.

13. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Anytime I do a caine-style shine bomb I lol pretty heartily.

14. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i run all my champs in like an idiot, do some damage, and then cast battle fatigue and cancel magic

no one knows what to do.

Ifem21, Alakhami, TeaScholar and 4 others like this.
  15. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

essel

Ifem21, Sealer0, Qucas and 5 others like this.
  16. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

I was getting completely crushed by an ST meta bg with LoL ST/FW split. My opponent was 'smart' enough to use his avatar and run it all the way over to my shrine. He was pretty confident of his victory until I equipped 2 reaper blades on my ranged multi attackers.

17. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

1. Get cliff map
    2. Cast Blizzard under enemy Avatar
    3. Wait for it to walk itself off the cliff
    4. WIN!

mortal ix, Qucas and JellyBerry like this.
  18. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I was playing against Nally by stacking spell traps and he was chatting Bane Shift asking what I was doing by only deploying shitty champs and telling me how bad I was. Then Gutsa pm'd Nally telling him to do a PoV or a spell to kill my shrine . On that day I drank the tears of the oh so great Nally and boy they tasted delicious.

Ifem21, IMAGIRL, soulmilk and 3 others like this.
  19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

lol

20. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

A guy using sacrifice twice with a draksar psion out. The second time was actually on his psion. Needless to say, about 90dmg to shrine.
    I play a guy once (created game), he picks SP map and runs FW with about 6 relics behind his shrine. After I beat him and he asks for a rematch, (same map setup etc.) so I run only 8spd champs, and get all fonts while he wastes 170 odd nora.

Also, 6 land mines and a relocate foe can kill anything, from body-guarded 100hp xuloses to IS heroes.
    Note: especially is the large line of them pushes a guy into a chasm.

Pattn199 likes this.